X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSIGRAD09
    replied
    Gonna start campaigning for Brian Daboll.

Leave a comment:

• HDbroncos02
    replied
    Exhilarating stuff to close out the game. Wish it didn't have to come down to that. I wish Shurmur didn't call up a play on 4th down where Sutton was the only real option and didn't get any separation at all.

Fangio's coverage scheme got exposed as usual. Opposing offenses realize they can get just about anything on throws less than 10 yards against this defense. We made Chase Claypool look like Calvin Johnson. Kyle Fuller looked awful and gave up EVERYTHING... and if not, he gave us a back-breaking penalty. We got just about no pressure on Big Ben, but then again quick passes will bail you out of that. Najee Harris was getting 5-7 yards every time he touched the ball. I would like to think that having Chubb, Jewell, and Darby would've helped with that-- but we have to play with what we've got.

The offense was pathetic in the first three quarters. We had to go down by two scores to realize that high percentage short routes would get our receivers open. Williams was strong on the ground. I wish our OL blocked better so we could've moved the chains more in the first half. That bomb to Sutton was beautiful. Kendall Hinton was absolutely clutch and Tim Patrick looks like a WR1. It just felt like Shurmur was calling random plays for 3 quarters and then finally called with a PURPOSE in the 4th quarter. PIT wasn't even playing prevent, by the way.

I'm upset we lost. I've been an ardent supporter of Fangio/Shurmur, but at this point the execution, discipline, and RESULTS have been fruitless. Oh, and fire McMahon too.

Leave a comment:

• jazzy22jeff
    replied
    Have to evaluate the entire game, not just the last 10 minutes. Bottom line, Fangio and Shumur put us in a position to lose, and they do it week in and week out. I'll get ready for next year because this one is lost. Be 3-4, possibly 4-3 after seven games.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post

Teddy will ride, again!!! He wears teams down with the short game, and then he goes in for the kill.
    Today, Denver was the only team getting killed, unfortunately.

Leave a comment:

• Bronco D
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Dave Logan says he wonders if Fangio is gonna last the season and Shumur’s play calling was abysmal.
    I dont think Fangio is cut out to be head coach material. Prolly why he wasn't for so long..it is what it is.Its just at our expense which sucks.

Leave a comment:

• GMTD
    replied
    Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Is it me… or do we have more turnovers inside opponents 5 than TZ conversions? After 5 weeks, that’s pretty bad!
    We're certainly not converting anywhere near enough around the goal line. At least we proved this team has some talent.

Leave a comment:

• Megalodon30
    replied
    Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Fine, he could have done better at the very end, but 288 yards at 2TDs is not the stat line of someone who can't throw.
    That's a very pedestrian stat line for today's NFL.

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied

Fine, he could have done better at the very end, but 288 yards at 2TDs is not the stat line of someone who can't throw.
    Garbage stats at the end when the steelers were trying to run out the clock. Orton 2.0

Leave a comment:

• CheyennePress
    replied

Teddy will ride, again!!! He wears teams down with the short game, and then he goes in for the kill.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Dave Logan says he wonders if Fangio is gonna last the season and Shumur’s play calling was abysmal.

Leave a comment:

• MileHigh Salute
    replied
    That was just sad to watch. Should have been ahead in the first half

penalties by Williams and Jones caused an 8 point swing in output and guess what we lost by 8 points

no moral victories. We sucked most of the game. This team needs to dig really deep or pack it up for the season.

slow starts and meager offense in beginning of games will consistently lose games and that is where we are

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied

mostly garbage time stat padding. Dude had like 80 yards at the start of the 4th

Leave a comment:

• Hadez
    replied
    Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Make Donatell head coach for the rest of the year and send everyone else packing
    I say Munchak. I would hold a meeting with him and ask him if he could fill out the entire team with coaches.

Whatever Vic and Shurmur need to be gone.

Anyone wanting to run a non-aggressive defenses need to be gone.

Ok this not going to happen but talking about it does make me feel a lil better

Leave a comment:

• jazzy22jeff
    replied
    Team will never be good until they fire this coaching staff, but thanks for the leniancy Peanut.

Leave a comment:

• Starbroncs
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    Well we played like garbage and still had a chance. Didnt know spiking the ball was a delay of game. makes no sense. jones screwed us on that penalty to continue their drive. miller on claypool that eventually gave up a td? maybe a field goal. cant remember. fangio needs to be gone along with shurmur and mcmahon
    The second he spiked the ball i figured the refs would throw a flag, you can only do that on a TD. How does williams not know that.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X