Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard play action doesn't work down by 10 halfway through the 4th quarter when you've bever committed to the run...

Comment

• Kellen Moore too young to be a head coach?
      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
        Williams just looks like he's shot out of a cannon each carry
        Ya he sure does

Comment

• I remember the days when Peyton would hurry the offense 😪 to line and play with sense of urgency....oc need 🙄 tell teddy to run no huddle

Comment

Kellen Moore too young to be a head coach?
            No.....I think he'd do a great job with our young talent on offense
            Last edited by JvDub95; 10-21-2021, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Kellen Moore too young to be a head coach?
              He would be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyecos98 View Post
                Fangio, Josh McDaniel, Vance Joseph and fox ....I don't no who was worst...
                McDaniels might have no been so terrible if he was just a coach and didn't have personnel control. That has often bitten Denver in the back side as well. Giving coaches too much power. Outside of that, he wasn't ready, but showed potential. Vance is a tad similar, he might be a good head coach down the line. His inexperience showed. Fox has no excuse and neither does Fangio. 30yrs in the NFL and he couldn't coach a piss break.
                sigpic
                Adopted Broncos:
                EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• Good news on von....no structural damage

Comment

• Receivers can't get out of bounds.

Comment

• Zero urgency. geeze.

Comment

• Aikman mentioned that Denver might take a shot on that QB sneak. But, even though it was at the 50, 4 down territory, and inches for a 1st...shurmer didn't even try.

Comment

• These 3 yard passes are things of beauty! We are totally gonna pull this out with those!

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

No.....I think he'd do a great job with our young tent on offense
                            I think so too, he would bring a more modern offense which is what this team desperately needs. Pair him with an experienced defensive coordinator and we could had something special
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                              Aikman mentioned that Denver might take a shot on that QB sneak. But, even though it was at the 50, 4 down territory, and inches for a 1st...shurmer didn't even try.
                              Fans and casters can see a better plan...but Shurmur is too stubborn.
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Broncos:
                              EmmanuelSanders

Comment

• I’m completely mind boggled that down double digits halfway through the 4th we continue to drain the playclock below 5 seconds on every snap.

They are aware we are losing right? Where is the sense of urgency?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X