Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the worst I’ve seen our defense play in a long time. Can’t stop anything. How embarrassing. They should turn in their paychecks.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Embarrassing......hey Denver, We're running it.

Comment

• maybe losing this game is a good thing? Surely gets fired after this right?

Comment

• There has to be firings... just has to be
          sigpic

Comment

• Cleveland playing like they care. They obviously want it way more than Denver.
            sigpic

Comment

• Bad hold on Cooper not called there
              2013 Packers GM - Check my profile for trade block and draft picks.

Comment

• Well, now we know why all these linebackers are 2nd and 3rd stringers

Comment

• We don’t have another W on our schedule. Not even Detroit.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Browns have backup tackles and their 3rd string back racks up 152 yards rushing and receiving.

Comment

• Well, that’s game. Amazed the score was as close as it is. Had no business losing by only 3 tonight.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                        This is the worst I’ve seen our defense play in a long time. Can’t stop anything. How embarrassing. They should turn in their paychecks.
                        Reminds me of the final year under McDaniels.
                        sigpic

Comment

• They know they are running the ball and still can't stop it

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                            There has to be firings... just has to be
                            Paton has no choice in my opinion. Give the interim 10
                            days to prepare.

Comment

• Cooper and other 2 LB need find another team...we going draft a least 2 ILB and pick up another two FA...Reed is worth another season

Comment

• completely pathetic defense series when it counted the most. Horrific but have we not seen this consistently with Fangio calling the plays especially late in games
                                :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

Working...
                                X