This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Sorry to say it but I don't see anyone getting fired till the end of the season.
    Yep, the game was close and competitive
    /S

Comment

• Vic must go. The team isn't playing for him...

Comment

• Time for Changes
        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
          Sorry to say it but I don't see anyone getting fired till the end of the season.
          I hope you’re wrong not much more of this I can stomach to watch.
          sigpic

Comment

• Quasi bi-week. Pull the plug on Fangio. It's over.

Comment

• okay 3rd and 7 and we give up an edge run knowing they are going to run it. wow, we have reached new depths of complete and udder collapse and embarrassment
              :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• This performance tonight has to get everyone fired. When Tom McMahons special teams was the best unit you know it's a dumpster fire
                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• The sad thing is they somehow only scored 17 after smashing us all night...

Comment

• Fire Fangio and Shurmer

Comment

• is there any way fangio ISNT fired now? I know our linebackers are all hurt but the steelers were averaging 50 yards a game running and crushed this defense. Now cleveland has both their rbs hurt and tackles and goes for 150+.

Comment

• Don't fire anyone until end of season. Gives us best chance of drafting top 5. Not that it really matters because we will just draft another glass Chubb

Comment

• Fangio needs to get the hell out of Denver. Flat out embarrassing what a train wreck.
                          sigpic

Comment

• The Vic Fangio experiment is over. He’s just not effective as a head coach or he’s just not a good fit here.

Comment

• Ugg somebody fire someone I dont care who it is..fire two ir 3..

Comment

• One thing can almost guarantee some firings is if next home game is an empty stadium
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X