X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post

Paton has no choice in my opinion. Give the interim 10
    days to prepare.
    Agreed. It's pointless to carry on like this. We are not going anywhere at all. Fitting that the decisive play was probably Teddy's INT in the first half.

Comment

• This team is not winning another game this season. They have quit and we are at game 7. 10 more but why play them? These guys are not trying out there
      :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Another pathetic losing season in Denver. Nothing to see here, just the norm....

Comment

• TWICE! Game on the line and the defense can't stop a run.... Even on a 3rd and 7!

If there was no other reason (but there are many), Fangio must lose his job for a defense that can't stop a team without a HC, last week, and can't stop a team playing a bad backup QB and third string RB (who goes off for 150).

Comment

• Well this organization takes another loss... YOu can blame many on why, I still wonder who made the decision to put Josey on the special team ? Our field general should have Never been put in that situation. But again everyone can point to an specific area where improvement is needed. Right now a complete re-build is warranted. Sad situation.

Comment

• Heads need to roll enough is enough. Denver sucks so heartbreaking.
              sigpic

Comment

• This season sure was fast don't you guys think? I thought it was longer than 7 games but apparently not for the broncos.
                :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                  Don't fire anyone until end of season. Gives us best chance of drafting top 5. Not that it really matters because we will just draft another glass Chubb
                  I don't agree with this. You don't just give up on a season after 7 games, and at 3-4 at that. Get someone in who can at least lift the mood and begin to change the culture.

Comment

• Tell me a team in the NFL that is in worse shape than us??? Zero identity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post

I hope you’re wrong not much more of this I can stomach to watch.
                      I hope I'm wrong too. Outside of McDaniels tho I can't ever remember it happening here.

Comment

• Starts with the o line. Until that unit is good the broncos will be a bad team.

Comment

• Chris Kuper for head coach!
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• 3-14 Here We Come. If I was a Denver Player I would now officially quit the season is over. Quit until change is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
                              Tell me a team in the NFL that is in worse shape than us??? Zero identity.
                              Jags, jets, and Giants lol
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                                Chris Kuper for head coach!
                                Anybody for head coach outside Vic I don’t care at this point.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X