This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post
    This season sure was fast don't you guys think? I thought it was longer than 7 games but apparently not for the broncos.

LOL Right. It is so over lol 😂. !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
      Starts with the o line. Until that unit is good the broncos will be a bad team.
      D hasn't quite lived up to the Hype either. Can't get sacks, turnovers or stops when they needed.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
          Starts with the o line. Until that unit is good the broncos will be a bad team.
          Denver needs a QB and new head coach tons of holes on this team outside of offensive line.
          sigpic

Comment

• Let lock play before we cut him...to see if he has improve enough for one more year...if he can't keep teddy to groom next qb and hc...damn

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
              Tell me a team in the NFL that is in worse shape than us??? Zero identity.
              The worst of it is the lack of urgency. We could all see the 4th Q TD drive was taking too much time off the clock but no-one - either on the bench or on the field- seemed to want to speed things up.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
                Another pathetic losing season in Denver. Nothing to see here, just the norm....
                Except worst because the defense has turned to garbage.

Comment

• If a denver resident wants to set up a gofundme for a 'fire these bums' billboard I'm down

Comment

• Thankful I have 11 days where I don't have to look at this disgusting mess of a team. I can enjoy my Sunday free from Bronco nausea.

Comment

• Fire everybody. This is a disgrace.

Comment

• Worst player of the night goes to…… Justin Strnad! It was not an easy choice because there was a LOT of bad players tonight but we got to give it to someone

Comment

• Well if there is a silver lining here’s to top 6 pick. It’s time to look forward to the draft.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post

D hasn't quite lived up to the Hype either. Can't get sacks, turnovers or stops when they needed.
                            No kidding! I don't follow/know football as much as many on the board. All off season, almost everyone (board and media) talked about how good both lines would be. I never understood why. So far, both lines look completely inept. Denver simply must emphasize the trenches.

Comment

• I am so damned disgusted as a lifelong fan. Its absolutely gross to watch this ineptitude on the field week in and week out. I cannot stomach this crap anymore. Just about on the verge of burning all my apparel. This culture of losing and inability to change it is getting out of hand. Just damned disgusting. I want to freaking scream I am so damned pissed off.
                              :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Dune just showed up on My Hbomax account, But I just wasted 3 hours of my life being disappointed, don't think I'm ready for another possible round.

Comment

Working...
                                X