This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Well if there is a silver lining here’s to top 6 pick. It’s time to look forward to the draft.
    Honestly would it matter? This team could have the first 5 picks in a draft and still screw things up
    sigpic

Comment

• You don't have to get ready if you stay ready- Case Keenum interview.

We really just lost to that guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
        Tell me a team in the NFL that is in worse shape than us??? Zero identity.
        I would point to our first 3 victories, these teams at least have their future QB's (maybe?)

Comment

• Originally posted by kbeck81 View Post

This may be the funniest thing i read all night. We just got beat by a backup Qb and a 3rd string RB.
          Didn’t the Browns also have backup tackles?

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Honestly would it matter? This team could have the first 5 picks in a draft and still screw things up
            This. It does not matter. high picks don't matter. It's a fallacy. I mean chubb, boy he has really been freaking great right??
            :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• There is no question the Broncos are the worst team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post

This. It does not matter. high picks don't matter. It's a fallacy. I mean chubb, boy he has really been freaking great right??
                Chubb on field sightings are more rare than Bigfoot sightings.
                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Didn’t the Browns also have backup tackles?
                  Yes.
                  and a banged up OBJ & Landry.

We got beat, manhandled, literally by there patch work oline, and a 3rd string RB who was drafted in the 6th round.
                  :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post

Yes.

We got beat, manhandled, literally by there patch work oline, and a 3rd string RB who was drafted in the 6th round.
                    I can’t remember seeing such poor tackling. Browns backup running back had 130 yards rushing starting the last drive. Reminded me if of the loss to the Jets a few years back when they rain it down Denver’s throat.

Comment

There is no question the Broncos are the worst team.
                      Unfortunately we already beat 3 teams we will be competing with for the title of Worst Team and number 1 draft pick. Do not worry we will probably beat the Lions too.

We always seem to be bad but not bad enough to get the top picks. Maybe that is why people want Elway gone....so Joe Ellis can get us a top 2 pick again.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post

Yes.

Their RB really went off today.

But here's the thing: Cleveland ran 21 passing plays and 33 running plays. That third string running back got 22 carries. They played him as if he was the starter.

We ran 23 passing plays and just 14 running plays. Javonte Willams had just 4 carries. We played Javonte as if he was a third string running back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elway View Post
                          Dune just showed up on My Hbomax account, But I just wasted 3 hours of my life being disappointed, don't think I'm ready for another possible round.
                          After I saw some drives I bailed to see Dune at the theatre. I have HBO Max but that movie is MUCH better on the big screen imo.
                          Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I can’t remember seeing such poor tackling. Browns backup running back had 130 yards rushing starting the last drive. Reminded me if of the loss to the Jets a few years back when they rain it down Denver’s throat.
                            Seen a stat during the game.
                            browns had 90 yards rushing to Denver's 9.
                            Was right before half time.
                            10/1
                            That's down right embarrassing for the D and heads should roll for a team being unprepared against a banged up opposition like the browns were.
                            They gave up 84pts thru the previous 2 weeks.
                            We hang a goose egg at half time, with 1 first down.

There's JV teams that respond better then the bums were forced to watch at this point in time

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

But here's the thing: Cleveland ran 21 passing plays and 33 running plays. That third string running back got 22 carries. They played him as if he was the starter.

We ran 23 passing plays and just 14 running plays. Javonte Willams had just 4 carries. We played Javonte as if he was a third string running back.
                              He wanted it. You could see it in his runs. He fought, and clawed for each yard. He was even smart enough to slide down in bounds to keep the clock moving.

Wish some of our guys would fight like that

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

Another glaring example of a narrow minded coaching staff. Starting Gordon because he’s the vet. JW has been the better back since preseason, yet he is used far too sparsely.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X