This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

Another glaring example of a narrow minded coaching staff. Starting Gordon because he’s the vet. JW has been the better back since preseason, yet he is used far too sparsely.
    You start the vet because you won’t be predictable on offense. JW likely isn’t up to speed on pass protection. You go down 10-0 early you’re not going to run ball as much

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Unfortunately we already beat 3 teams we will be competing with for the title of Worst Team and number 1 draft pick. Do not worry we will probably beat the Lions too.

We always seem to be bad but not bad enough to get the top picks. Maybe that is why people want Elway gone....so Joe Ellis can get us a top 2 pick again.
      Even if the Broncos had the #1 pick they would squander it by trading down and drafting guys like Fant and Lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post

Seen a stat during the game.
        browns had 90 yards rushing to Denver's 9.
        Was right before half time.
        10/1
        That's down right embarrassing for the D and heads should roll for a team being unprepared against a banged up opposition like the browns were.
        They gave up 84pts thru the previous 2 weeks.
        We hang a goose egg at half time, with 1 first down.

There's JV teams that respond better then the bums were forced to watch at this point in time
        The players have completely given up. There was zero urgency by the offense. They were down two scores and the offense used the entire clock on nearly every play. The last run play by the Browns summed up the entire game with the Broncos just flat out bullied.

Comment

• In all fairness to the coaching staff, on defense they only gave up 17 points. If we could score 21 to 31 points once in awhile, we would probably win more games.
          https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
            In all fairness to the coaching staff, on defense they only gave up 17 points. If we could score 21 to 31 points once in awhile, we would probably win more games.
            Couldn't even score more than 14 against a team that had allowed a staggering 42 PPG the previous two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

Couldn't even score more than 14 against a team that had allowed a staggering 42 PPG the previous two weeks.
              Remember when they said we were going to have an "explosive offense"

https://i.imgur.com/YpWz9fm.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Locutus View Post
                You start the vet because you won’t be predictable on offense. JW likely isn’t up to speed on pass protection. You go down 10-0 early you’re not going to run ball as much
                Won’t be predictable on offense? Are you being sarcastic? I certainly hope so. As far as pass pro, JW has looked pretty darn good. The only thing Gordon has is better hands - which doesn’t mean much in this completely predictable and ineffective offense.

I really don’t see how this coaching staff has any more excuses.
                Last edited by RocketArm006; 10-22-2021, 07:31 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

Remember when they said we were going to have an "explosive offense"

LOL. Explosive like too much Taco Bell and beer.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I had high hopes that we could play good against a team of second stringers. Always got to love those folks who tell you the score before you can watch it... I'll probably watch it anyways, but knowing the outcome takes all hope away.
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                    Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

The players have completely given up. There was zero urgency by the offense. They were down two scores and the offense used the entire clock on nearly every play. The last run play by the Browns summed up the entire game with the Broncos just flat out bullied.
                      Honestly, this is what upset me the most. This team showed no urgency, no heart and no fire. They did seem like they just quit. They quit on the fans, they quit on the coaches and they quit on themselves.

I never thought I’d be saying this but fans should boycott the next home game and not invest their time and money into our team until they demonstrate that they’re going to play with competitiveness and heart.

When you make millions of dollars, regardless of how you feel about the coaches or the direction of the team, you owe it to your fans to play with grit and urgency; you owe it to the rest of the team to play up to the ridiculous amounts of money you make.

Many employees hate some aspect of our jobs, but we get up every morning and perform our job duties anyway. We don’t just quit or do a half-$&@@ job. We do our jobs to the best of our abilities. Well, most of us do anyway.
                      Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-24-2021, 08:55 AM.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post

Honestly, this is what upset me the most. This team showed no urgency, no heart and no fire. They did seem like they just quit. They quit on the fans, they quit on the coaches and they quit on themselves.

I never thought I’d be saying this but fans should boycott the next home game and not invest their time and money into our team until they demonstrate that they’re going to play with competitiveness and heart.

When you make millions of dollars, regardless of how you feel about the coaches or the direction of the team, you owe it to your fans to play with grit and urgency; you owe it to the rest of the team to play up to the ridiculous amounts of money you make.

Many employees hate some aspect of our jobs, but we get up every morning and perform our job duties anyway. We don’t just quit or do a half-$&@@ job. We do our jobs to the best of our abilities. Well, most of us do anyway.
                        Same sentiment here. The Broncos have a very loyal fan base and people who attend games will continue filling up the stadium regardless. Some attendance wanes when the team plays poorly. I remember being at games in rhe days with Orton and the crowds were much smaller, 45,000 or so at best.

Ellis and Elway realizes no matter how bad the football the money flow never stops. Maybe a few less dollars in bad years, but they make their millions regardless. Same with players like Von - talked trash and didn’t back it up (before being injured).

The only reason I watched the game was because a friends invited me over. I would have thought the team would have fought with pride. They came out flat as usual.

Paton better fire Fangio and most of the coaching staff, now or at the end of season. He needs to evaluate every player on the roster. Get rid of anyone not giving full effort on every play and get as much value as possible with trades. They have a losing culture embedded in the players. They need to clean house.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post

Honestly would it matter? This team could have the first 5 picks in a draft and still screw things up
                          Eh I wouldn't go that far Denver just needs franchise QB in the worst way possible.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X