Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted elsewhere that The AFC has 7 teams with 4 wins, including us. That tells me that this conference is highly competitive, and that we may not know who makes postseason for a long while. And if nothing else, the gang can play today knowing we are 8 and 4 against The Cowboys. It's part of the psyche and the heritage. It counts for something.

Betting wise, Dallas gets the nod. But I want to see a team that believes in itself today, win or lose. A team that goes down with a fight. A team that has a load of talent throughout the roster.

As the story goes, show something positive early, get a couple of turnovers, and who knows.

All I need to do is see a pic of this guy...and I want to win sooooo bad!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	tenor.gif?itemid=7648238.gif Views:	0 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	8382022

Comment

Lol... worst offense ever
      sigpic

Comment

Our offense is offensive...been that way for years lol.
        :go:

Comment

Second and 18 run up the middle?

Comment

Bridgewater always seems to lose a lot of yardage when he takes sacks. Poor first series.

Comment

Originally posted by Bootleg View Post

They're going to have to take more chances on D and blitz more frequently than in recent weeks.
              We should have been blitzing all year. It was clear early in the season we do not have a good pass rushing team
              Lets Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                Lol... worst offense ever

Yep I see nothing has changed on that side of the Ball lol πŸ˜‚. Teddy going through 5 reads and takes a 20 yard sack lol πŸ˜‚. No wonder why Minnesota, N.O. and Carolina wanted no part of him lol πŸ˜‚.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                  Literally anyone who knows football and who knows the Broncos inept offense knew that was the play on 2nd down. Putting the run game in precarious situations is what they do best.

Comment

So nice of our do-nothing offense to take advantage of a strong defensive stand... Ugh.
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

Yep I see nothing has changed on that side of the Ball lol πŸ˜‚. Teddy going through 5 reads and takes a 20 yard sack lol πŸ˜‚. No wonder why Minnesota, N.O. and Carolina wanted no part of him lol πŸ˜‚.
                      NO called trying to get him. Apparently we did not like what was offered.
                      Lets Ride!

Comment

Enough of Bridgewater already..can we please try something different
                        sigpic

Comment

D looks tight today.

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post

I can't wait for the all-22 of that play to come out. The announcer said that he didn't have anybody open and it was a coverage sack but if you noticed it was zoomed in real tight.

He had the seam and the post wide open.
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post
                              yeah. They think that is genius playcalling. No one would expect us to be as stupid and run it. let’s do it!
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

No changing the offense, holding the ball TOO long. What happened to throwing the ball in 3 seconds or less? Going to be a hard day for the defense

Comment

Working...
                                X