Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at the game, my son bought tickets and it was great.... lots of orange in the stands! It was a quiet ride home though... lol
    I Love Orange Crush!

Comment

• I don’t know that I’ve ever seen a defensive head coach whose quarterback wasn’t Peyton Manning that didn’t want to run the ball. Maybe Fangio is that unicorn.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Great game Fangio and Shurmer and Teddy B. Your picks looking good Patton. Let’s hope this is the new normal.

Comment

• Wow , I didn't get to watch this . Maybe I shouldn't watch another lol. What in the world . This has me convinced , the NFL is rigged

Comment

• Solid win against a good team.

Caught a huge break on the blocked punt - game could have easily changed at that point.

Fangio’s awful clock management was again out on full display at the end of the first half.

Brandon is sketchy - need to replace him next year.

Comment

• well looks like glasnow out for the year fractured ankle i read ouch...i hope we have enough players to finish the year

Comment

• the whole OL is hurt beside cushenberry wow

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                  the whole OL is hurt beside cushenberry wow
                  unreal. What happened to Risner? I saw him late in the game.

Comment

• What a great win today. All of our players stepped up and played their butts off. Way to go Broncos.

I’m freaking pumped.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Someone who has pretty much gone unnoticed and unappreciated is Kendall Hinton. When a game is happening I don't read every post, but this guy has been solid this year for us. Today was one of many big catches he's made. I'd say he has progressed past the story of filling in as QB last year into a very competent receiver with some get up and go.

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                        Broncos have a choice today. Lose 27-13 and take no chances or take chances and still lose but gain a possibility of making something happen.

If they play bend don't break, the Cowboys cruise.
                        They took another choice:
                        Third choice dominate Dallas and win!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                          Look on the bright side...after another poor showing today, we'll be closer to getting rid of Fangio, Shurmur, McMahon and all of the garbage coaching staff.
                          This post aged badly
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KernCoBroncofan View Post
                            Wow , I didn't get to watch this . Maybe I shouldn't watch another lol. What in the world . This has me convinced , the NFL is rigged
                            Wait until you see the highlights.

Dak all of the sudden forgot how to throw a football and Diggs looked like he's never played football before.

​​​​​​
                            sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              That’s a bad rule but I’ll take it.
                              Same rule. When a punt is touched by Punt Return Team and recovered by Punt Team, Punt team gets possession and a new set of downs; basic Football 101.
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I wasn't aware of that rule. Lol.
                                See post #644.
                                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                                X