Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Williams cannot catch a break. Stop with the penalties, guys.
    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post
      I hate holding calls that get flagged even though it wouldnt have mattered if they got held or not. They werent getting touched
      offensive holding and DPI is how gamblers fix games. No way NFL messes with that.

Comment

• morw dumb penalities

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I feel every pass is going to be disaster. We struggle to get a pass for 5 yards it seems.
          other teams when they get that much time end up finding a deep pass usually. Teddy sometimes gets a 3 yard completion to pad his completion % so everyone can tell me how awesome he is.

Comment

• Drew needs a shot next week, captain checkdown ain't getting it done
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Talking about replacing a coach our TE coach has been horrible this year
              Let's Ride!

Comment

• Any planned rollouts??

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                  Drew needs a shot next week, captain checkdown ain't getting it done
                  He can start the bye week.

Comment

• I’m surprised people can still stomach watching this team. I just look at the scores and get dissatisfied.

Comment

• Alright, one score game. Shot ourselves in the foot with the penalties, but ran the ball well. Good things happen when we run the ball. Just gotta keep pounding with Williams and Gordon. Get a defensive stop, get the ball back, let’s tie this up.

Go Broncos!

Fire Pat Shurmur!
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• This team gets vertigo in the red zone. Never mind. Still very much in the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by kev5ifty6 View Post

He can start the bye week.
                          At least get the reps lol
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• This makes me wanna poke my eyes out.
                            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• That block in the back call was awful. I get its about safety but he was basically infront of the defender. Shouldnt have been a call

Comment

• this offense could be really good with different offensive coordinator and a QB that can throw it down field.

Comment

Working...
                                X