Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we owned the 3rd quarter and are losing by 14....that sums this team for past 5 years

Comment

• have you ever seen an offense give up like that on trying to make a tackle

Comment

• Maybe that’s the play when DEN finally realizes…. j-Will all day! Stop with MG!!!!

Comment

• Wow!!! After that play I'm done with Teddy. He had a free tackle and he jumped out of the way like Cam Newton! Holy crap!!!

Comment

• Every time this team has a chance to make a statement, it seems they fail????

Comment

• Fire Teddy and Pat Shurmur.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Teddy totally made a business decision not going for the tackle

Comment

• Bridgewater literally turned away from tackling.

Don’t want to hear about leadership nonsense.

Comment

• we had a locked fg fumble and 3 penalties inside the 25yd line in just one quarter

Comment

• 0 passion from the coach or qb... how did Bridgewater not make an attempt when he's the last guy...

Comment

• Teddy needs benched. Let slay run right by him without any effort. Put in rypien
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• I’m gonna tell you what. Not one damn Teddy fan better support that clown again. He didn’t even try to tackle Slay, he literally let him run right by him. I’m done, this damn team needs to be blown up in the worst way. Teddy needs cut right now! What a poor effort by a supposed leader.

Comment

• Hey… at least we didn’t squander another RZ opportunity…. 3 drives in second half inside PhI 25 and DEN has 3 points to show for it.

the 2021 season just died! Now we hope for 0-7 and better draft position.

Comment

• We need to keep going. Things not going our way so far but 15 minutes left.

Comment

• Gordon is so soft, the guy will always kill you in the end...

Comment

Working...
                                X