This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
    Someone please come and tell me that Bridgewater is good and none of this is his fault....please.....
    Gordon fumbled if he hold on to the ball none of that happens. Not excusing Teddy but Gordon has no excuse to fumble on that play
    Broncoyearound
    All-Pro
    Last edited by Broncoyearound; 11-14-2021, 04:57 PM.
    :go:

Comment

• Teddy sucks! He always has and always will. I can’t believe we ruined Drew Locks career for this turd. God please clean house Paton, please!

Comment

• this game n season is over.....

Comment

• Watching Jeudy turn a TD into a punt reminds me….Stop drafting WR, TE, CB in top half of round 1! Stop it. Bad teams do that. Good teams reach for greatness or they get men for the LOS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

But he has a high completion rate!
            yes love those 5 yard completions on a third and 10

Comment

• Let’s see if the we can help the Eagles set their franchise rushing record. We’re good at that.

Comment

• I’m so disgusted.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Back to reality after dallas....lollollollollol........what a joke this loser team is

Comment

• Let's Go Teddy

Comment

• Sutton and Teddy have both made business decisions with no consequences, so obviously it’s coached or tolerated by the coaches which is is malpractice

Comment

• Love it!!! Another loss at home......keep banging vic.......

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
                          Awesome throw teddy! Bring in drew
                          Drew is still on covid restrictions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7

He should be, but sadly they’ll probably scratch out enough wins to justify keeping him.
                            If Marty Schottenheimer can be fired after 14-2, Fangio better be fired by Black Monday.
                            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                            You Mad Bro?
                            Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                            Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Only DEN can lose 27-13 when they should be upn30-13

Comment

• yes the defense was bad in 1st half....but as usual the offense blew so many chances to take the lead and until we get a QB its going to stay this way

Comment

Working...
                                X