• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post

Add Fangio to that list for not sitting his ass
    As if he had any to begin with...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
      Win would have put us in great position in our division. Loss will kill us. Way to show our true heart guys......Buncos as usual...
      yea even at 5 wins we were like 11th in the Conf.

Losing to a bad team at home was about a sure sign as anything some coaches need to be fired imo

Still not sure if Fangio or VJ was a worse head coach. Shurmur or Musgrave/McCoy a worse OC
      Let's Ride!

Comment

• At this point, what is the point of playing Teddy?
        A. He’s NOT better than Drew Lock
        B. He’s not the guy for the future
        C. He doesn’t give us the best chance to win.

Comment

• Run defense? This team couldn’t stop and old man with a walker from breaking off a 20 yarder.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by wingman75 View Post
            Good teams win this game.

And despite the poor first half, they did a almost perfect job taking momentum.in the 2nd half. The game was ours until the offence once again gave it away. It was the right call to go for the 4th down... So pathetic. I can't watch any more this week. Just gross.

Worst part is I don't see any light at the end of this tunnel. How many more years before we are truly competitive? Because this .500 record.is a farce.
            We need a qb! Watson please. We can have 8 WR studs and it will never matter. We can have 4 Javonte Williams (as good as he is). It will never matter. You can not be a serious contender in todays football with backup qb's being your starters

Comment

• 13 stinkin points

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post
                It's getting about time for Teddy to start compiling some garbage stats so everyone can say he's so efficient
                i hope every pass attempt is an interception at this point. Ive been mad ever since he was announced to be the starter. Teddy screams mediocrity and apparently he thinks hes too important to try and tackle someone. Get off my team.

Comment

• a real head coach makes an example of Teddy and benches him

Comment

• we were bad news bears today......in all phases

Comment

• We are never gonna draft a legit qb. We see signing these scrub qb's for too long now has made us more mediocre than ever.

Comment

• It's been very deflating today. We've had more than enough opportunities to have won comfortably, but mistakes (including the soul destroying Gordon fumble) have crushed us.

And on a day where the Chsrgers are two scores down and either the Chiefs or Rsiders will lose later, we have really missed a great chance to take a giant stride forward in the division.

Comment

Add Fangio to that list for not sitting his ass
                          I would be happy if during Monday news we found out Vic and Shurmur lost their jobs and any Qb besides Teddy was going to start the rest of the year.

Lock, Rypien ... that new kid we signed. We can poach a Qb from a practice squad for all I care.

Teddy is garbage. We should have traded him to the Saints when we had a chance to get something for him.
                          Let's Ride!

Comment

We are never gonna draft a legit qb. We see signing these scrub qb's for too long now has made us more mediocre than ever.
                            paton passed on 2 of them...

Comment

• Think we need to lose a few more in embarrassing fashion to get rid of Fangio. Front office is likely still excited were still .500. Lol.

Comment

• Fire fangio, bench teddy already

Comment

Working...
                                X