Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the WR talent out there and TB cant find anyone almost all game long once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post

totally wasted. Such a shame. We have the capital to trade for Watson. This franchise is gonna be stuck in serious mediocrity for a long time if we don't. Sutton/Jeudy/Fant/ Patrick all wasted
      The Texans guy only wants Miami. You can stop asking for him until he changes his mind.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Bridgewater had a wide open receiver over the middle and turned his back.

But keep the posts coming about how he’s playing well for the Broncos.

Comment

• why is teddy supposed to be such this smart qb who can read the defense quick and get rid of the ball? He holds onto the ball soooooooooo looooooooong

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post

We need someone already developed. We don't have Belichick here and Fields have no doubt would have been a bust here. But you're right we should have drafted one of them and take the long shot that we could develop one of them
            im of tired of this patch/gap stop guys and its main reason imo patrick or no another WR would want to stay or any other FA's come here

Comment

• Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
              At this point, what is the point of playing Teddy?
              A. He’s NOT better than Drew Lock
              B. He’s not the guy for the future
              C. He doesn’t give us the best chance to win.
              I think the idea is this team offense is so bad we can not afford turnovers.

Lock will turn the ball over more I have no doubt. I also think he will make more plays.

As long as we actually think we have a shot to make the playoffs Teddy is the better QB. I just think fans gave up on the playoffs and the coaches still think it is possible.
              Lets Ride!

Comment

• Juedy 4 catches, Javonte 8 rush attempts
                im sorry , that is terrible coaching and game planning

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post

Because we would be 1-8 with Lock
                  I think this is what the Lock fans really don't understand. If the coaches had more faith and belief in him, or genuinely believed he was our future, he would be playing. Whatever people say about Vic, Shurmur et al they have decades of experience in the NFL. They have assessed the status of the team and have consistently refused to play Lock - even when Teddy was less than 100%. At some point, people have to understand that this isn't because of some unreasonable bias or conspiracy. Teddy is just better than him.

Comment

• Lulz we put in lock now it’s a bad time. He will just get crapped upon cause the rest of the team has given up. Let teddy just leave this team though.

Comment

• Originally posted by flosstein View Post

Because we would be 1-8 with Lock
                      lol no we wouldnt. wouldve won the first 3 games with lock like we did teddy. jeudy wouldve never gotten hurt either

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                        Bridgewater had a wide open receiver over the middle and turned his back.

But keep the posts coming about how he’s playing well for the Broncos.
                        I want to see anyone else but TB in there. Im so done with him. I supported him just I back whoever the qb is. But I cant respect him anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carffather View Post
                          Juedy 4 catches, Javonte 8 rush attempts
                          im sorry , that is terrible coaching and game planning
                          sutton n patrick had what 5 catches pitiful

Comment

• If I don't hear a booming amount of Boo's from the Bronco fan faithful after this game, I will be greatly disappointed. Season ticket holders deserve better than this......

Comment

• This is a loss. 7:36 to go and down by 27 points. Poorly done in all four phases. At home on a beautiful day. 200 yds rushing, D can't get off of the field.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco D View Post
                                Id rather see Rypien in there.
                                Rypien is better than Bridgewater and it’s not close.

Comment

Working...
                                X