Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy clearly isn't the answer. I'd much rather start Lock the rest of the season and see what we have in him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
      If I don't hear a booming amount of Boo's from the Bronco fan faithful after this game, I will be greatly disappointed. Season ticket holders deserve better than this......
      The stadium is clearing out, so it won't be too booming.

Ugh

Comment

• Look at all those fans leaving. Look at all those empty seats.

We have become the Detroit lions.

Comment

• Now he'll rack up some garbage time stats...

Comment

• the Broncos are an embarrassing franchise from top to bottom and they'll continue to be until they get real leadership and a real owner.

Comment

• What’s pathetic is we still after this loss would have a chance of winning out division. But we have crappy coaches and a cruddy qb.

Comment

• It's ok, the Denver Lions lost again. Business as usual.

Comment

• Here’s the part where Teddy will get a bunch of yards and his supporters will say he’s a good QB, because you know, “stats”.

Comment

• Here’s efficiency at it’s best with Teddy.

Comment

• To play as well as they did last week and then follow it up with today's performance at home is really poor.

Comment

• Watch the language, please. Or get IPed.
                        Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I think this is what the Lock fans really don't understand. If the coaches had more faith and belief in him, or genuinely believed he was our future, he would be playing. Whatever people say about Vic, Shurmur et al they have decades of experience in the NFL. They have assessed the status of the team and have consistently refused to play Lock - even when Teddy was less than 100%. At some point, people have to understand that this isn't because of some unreasonable bias or conspiracy. Teddy is just better than him.
                          Teddy is not better than Lock. He just had that familiarity with Shurmur. Lock outplayed Bridgewater in the pre season and should have been named the starting QB. We would most likely have the same record and possibly 2 more wins

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I think this is what the Lock fans really don't understand. If the coaches had more faith and belief in him, or genuinely believed he was our future, he would be playing. Whatever people say about Vic, Shurmur et al they have decades of experience in the NFL. They have assessed the status of the team and have consistently refused to play Lock - even when Teddy was less than 100%. At some point, people have to understand that this isn't because of some unreasonable bias or conspiracy. Teddy is just better than him.
                            i think as fans we know the potential for somethin is there with lock. With teddy theres no chance we have a future with him. Coaches care more about the present than the future, Vic is trying to hold onto his job right now so it makes sense that he wont play drew. I would much rather go 3-4 wins with drew than 8 wins with teddy. Both are terrible and pointless but at least you verify drew sucks and you're in a spot you can draft someone next year with that many losses.

Also just saying they are pros so they know better isnt exactly accurate. How many times have fans screamed for a backup to start and then when it finally happens he ends up being pretty damn good. Coaches can be wrong too.

Comment

• Bridgewater Sux !

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

I'm still trying to figure out the Lock love affair. Let's face it we don't have a good qb on the roster.
                                There's no "love affair". It's about having a young QB with superior physical skills that has never gotten a real chance to learn and grow in a system. Teddy is mediocre, always been mediocre and always will be mediocre. Lock is an unknown. Teddy isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X