X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throws it out of the endzone on fourth down. Pure utter trash
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Will never have another ounce of respect for Bridgewater....what an absolute punk. For someone who said he has heart for the game, that play shows he is complete garbage. I pray his playing career is over, what a [email protected]@....

Comment

• I didn't know Tim Patrick was 10 feet tall.

Comment

• on 4th down he throws the ball 30 feet above the receivers head? teddy you SUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst View Post

lol no we wouldnt. wouldve won the first 3 games with lock like we did teddy. jeudy wouldve never gotten hurt either
            Or Hamler when teddy threw over him
            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst
              Love people getting upset about language on the internet. Is pretty funny. If youre young on the internet, then you should be old enough to see "bad words" lol
              Read the CoC that you agreed with when you joined the MB.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

• Well, that was disappointing.

Comment

• I hate this team, I’ve wasted enough Sundays watching this horrific team play. Worst QB and coaching staff in the NFL. Something needs to happen, complete trash!

Comment

• Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I think this is what the Lock fans really don't understand. If the coaches had more faith and belief in him, or genuinely believed he was our future, he would be playing. Whatever people say about Vic, Shurmur et al they have decades of experience in the NFL. They have assessed the status of the team and have consistently refused to play Lock - even when Teddy was less than 100%. At some point, people have to understand that this isn't because of some unreasonable bias or conspiracy. Teddy is just better than him.
                    No these old dinosaurs we have for a coaching staff play too safe. Melvin Gordon runs into our own guys, fumbles and STILL gets more opportunities than Javonte. Lock could at least scramble when a play broke down.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Narco View Post

There's no "love affair". It's about having a young QB with superior physical skills that has never gotten a real chance to learn and grow in a system. Teddy is mediocre, always been mediocre and always will be mediocre. Lock is an unknown. Teddy isn't.
                      Lock only has that in arm strength only though. Lock is highly inconsistent, throws way too many interceptions and I'm not so sure he has chemistry with the offensive guys. I mean I don't care either way the season is lost I stand by the notion that we don't have a qb on this roster. Hopefully we find one soon.
                      :go:

Comment

• At least we have Shelby Harris, a true Bronco with heart.....

Comment

• Wow, 207 yards rushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dotst
                            Love people getting upset about language on the internet. Is pretty funny. If youre young on the internet, then you should be old enough to see "bad words" lol
                            Just follow the rules or leave.

This is a good place to learn self control imo.

There are a lot of other places that allow the behavior you talking about go there if that is what you want.
                            Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                              Throws it out of the endzone on fourth down. Pure utter trash
                              I am usually 1st to defend Teddy, but today he deserves the criticism. The 2 overthrows, giving up on the fumble, and now the 4th down play.

Comment

• This team has no heart and this coach has no clue. Congrats to Shula, he did about as bad as a job a Shumer does.
                                The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X