This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

Lock only has that in arm strength only though. Lock is highly inconsistent, throws way too many interceptions and I'm not so sure he has chemistry with the offensive guys. I mean I don't care either way the season is lost I stand by the notion that we don't have a qb on this roster. Hopefully we find one soon.
    Lock seemed to have a lot more chemistry with hamler and sutton than teddy did. Teddy just focuses on jeudy and gordon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starbroncs View Post

i think as fans we know the potential for somethin is there with lock. With teddy theres no chance we have a future with him. Coaches care more about the present than the future, Vic is trying to hold onto his job right now so it makes sense that he wont play drew. I would much rather go 3-4 wins with drew than 8 wins with teddy. Both are terrible and pointless but at least you verify drew sucks and you're in a spot you can draft someone next year with that many losses.

Also just saying they are pros so they know better isnt exactly accurate. How many times have fans screamed for a backup to start and then when it finally happens he ends up being pretty damn good. Coaches can be wrong too.
      Coaches have to live in the “now”. If there was really a solid upside, he would be playing. But when a staff is coaching for their jobs, they make decisions to try and get the best outcome. And that’s what they did. They both suck. Teddy just never turned the ball over like Lock does. That’s why Lock isn’t playing. Plain and simple. As long as we’re not mathematically eliminated, Lock will not see the field unless it’s for injury. Even losing today, the AFCW is still “technically” up for grabs. They’re not going to risk that with the erratic play of Lock.
      #swapping

Comment

• What hurts looking at the divisional standings. It’s right within reach and we just crumble.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post

Or Hamler when teddy threw over him
          Yep. People need to take the time to analyze some of Teddy's passes. He's putting receivers in positions to take unnecessary hits. How many times do I need to see him throw it sideways and watch a receiver get blown up. It's not going to go for any yards. It's just stupid and risky.

Comment

• Fumbled it away...
            [sigpic

Comment

• And yet another Christmas where I wish the Buncos didn't suck........All I want for Christmas is an Elway or Manning, an Elway or Manning, an Elway or Manning.......

Comment

• This isn’t a coaching staff to be trusted to properly evaluate Drew Lock or any other quarterback.

Don’t tell me Lock sucks when this is the coaching staff you’re trusting to make that evaluation.

Does Lock have his flaws? Yes he does.

Can proper coaching help him overcome those flaws? We’ll likely never know because there’s no commitment by the organization to help him succeed.
                Last edited by broncolee; 11-14-2021, 05:12 PM.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• It's time....it's been time but after this showing its time to move on. If ya respect fangio let him go now so he can figure out his next move but we need to let him go.
                  :go:

Comment

• He threw it out of the end zone because he didn't want to risk an INT and hurt his stats....

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

Lock only has that in arm strength only though. Lock is highly inconsistent, throws way too many interceptions and I'm not so sure he has chemistry with the offensive guys. I mean I don't care either way the season is lost I stand by the notion that we don't have a qb on this roster. Hopefully we find one soon.
                      Lock has only started 18 games. Last year was a new system and coaches, with no training camp due to Covid hysteria. Throwing to 2 rookies WR's. Sutton out for the entire season. Maybe there's some things Lock can still learn. We'll never know.

Comment

Lock seemed to have a lot more chemistry with hamler and sutton than teddy did. Teddy just focuses on jeudy and gordon.
                        Better chemistry with Fant too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senses Fail View Post
                          What hurts looking at the divisional standings. It’s right within reach and we just crumble.
                          Maybe that was why we crumbled? It's really hard to explain what happened today.

My only explanation is that we lack discipline and we make errors at the most inopportune times - such as the Gordon turnover when we had all the momentum. We're not good enough for such profligacy. And Gordon is a repeat offender.

Comment

• well after breathing some hope into this season last week the team rips hope right back out of it.

The inabiity to convert in the Redzone is atrocious

running man andmakng it easy on the QB early was a huge error.

this team is good from far but far from good.

The incosistency is disturbing and smells so bad of mediocrity.

:logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

Does he really though? I kind of remember when he came in against Baltimore and him not having a good showing where Sutton kind of gave up during the game because he was frustrated. So I'm not so sure about that notion. I could be wrong about that though.
                              :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post

This isn’t a coaching staff to be trusted to properly evaluate Drew Lock or any other quarterback.

Don’t tell me Lock sucks when this is the coaching staff upon whom you’re trusting to make that evaluation.

Does Lock have his flaws? Yes he does.

Can proper coaching help him overcome those flaws? We’ll likely never know because there’s no commitment by the organization to help him succeed.
                                To be fair 31 other GMs don't think much of lock if they haven't traded for him considering all the injuries at QB this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X