Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Game Day Thread: 2021: Week 10 Eagles vs Broncos

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • this loss just really bothers me. You cannot lose games at home u should win. Terrible loss. Unacceptale
    :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

    Comment


    • Sure glad we didn't trade that bum to New Orleans

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post

        To be fair 31 other GMs don't think much of lock if they haven't traded for him considering all the injuries at QB this year.
        This isn’t necessarily true. There’s also no film on Lock this season to make a decision to trade for him.

        And why would the Broncos trade Lock anyway? They would probably have to have been offered at least a second round pick in order to make that decision. They weren’t going to get that.
        broncolee
        All-Time Great
        Last edited by broncolee; 11-14-2021, 05:46 PM.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl
        Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by MileHigh Salute View Post
          this loss just really bothers me. You cannot lose games at home u should win. Terrible loss. Unacceptale
          The most upsetting loss this season, along with the Raiders one. Maybe even worse. And now we have 2 weeks before we can put things right.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by GMTD View Post

            The most upsetting loss this season, along with the Raiders one. Maybe even worse. And now we have 2 weeks before we can put things right.
            They'll win after the bye and everyone will be back on their stuff

            Comment


            • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

              This isn’t necessarily true. There’s also no film on Lock this season to make a decision to trade for him.

              And why the Broncos trade Lock anyway? They would probably have to have been offered at least a second round pick in order to make that decision. They weren’t going to get that.
              There sure is enough film the last 2 years to make GMs NOT want to trade for Lock. New Orleans wanted teddy and you see how mediocre he is. That says a lot about what the league thinks about Lock

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post

                To be fair 31 other GMs don't think much of lock if they haven't traded for him considering all the injuries at QB this year.
                You think the Broncos are in a position to trade their back up QB with Teddy as the starter? C'mon man! How long do you think Lock will be without a job if the Broncos cut him or he becomes a free agent after next season? Teams are going to look at his physical abilities, his lack of coaching and see a blank slate with a high ceiling. He'll be groomed to be a starter. Teddy will be lucky to find a back up role somewhere he'll never have a chance of starting.
                Narco
                Special Teams
                Last edited by Narco; 11-14-2021, 05:49 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                  Fumbled it away...
                  Game was lost long before that fumble. Game was pretty much over with 20 points given up in the first half.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post

                    There sure is enough film the last 2 years to make GMs NOT want to trade for Lock. New Orleans wanted teddy and you see how mediocre he is. That says a lot about what the league thinks about Lock
                    Lock only has one full season of film and that was him learning a new offense at the same time his teammates were learning the offense. It also happened without a normal offseason.

                    Just because teams didn’t trade for Lock it doesn’t mean he sucks or that he won’t improve. It just means they didn’t trade for him. I doubt anyone in the media is going to think it’s important enough to do an anonymous poll among NFL GMs asking them their opinion about Lock. That’s about the only way we’ll get any real idea about what the general consensus is on Lock.
                    broncolee
                    All-Time Great
                    Last edited by broncolee; 11-14-2021, 05:57 PM.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl
                    Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Narco View Post

                      You think the Broncos are in a position to trade their back up QB with Teddy as the starter? C'mon man! How long do you think Lock will be without a job if the Broncos cut him or he becomes a free agent after next season? Teams are going to look at his physical abilities, his lack of coaching and see a blank slate with a high ceiling. He'll be groomed to be a starter. Teddy will be lucky to find a back up role somewhere he'll never have a chance of starting.
                      Did you see teddy against the browns ? The guy was broken and battered and never was lock considered to replace him. They clearly dont care if lock is there or not.

                      As to the rest, i guess we will see.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                        Lock only has one full season of film and that was him learning a new offense at the same time his teammates were learning the offense. It also happened without a normal offseason.

                        Just because teams didn’t trade for Lock it doesn’t mean he sucks or that he won’t improve. It just means they didn’t trade for him. I doubt anyone in the media is going to think it’s important enough to do an anonymous poll among NFL GMs asking them their opinion about Lock. That’s about the only way we’ll get any real idea about the general consensus is on Lock.
                        If GMs needed a QB and thought highly of lock they would have traded for him. Hello??? Clearly they don't think he's worth any compensation.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post

                          They'll win after the bye and everyone will be back on their stuff
                          laugh laugh laugh. What’s sad is we don’t even have an in house coach I would promote to head coach this year.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by broncolee View Post

                            this isn’t a coaching staff to be trusted to properly evaluate drew lock or any other quarterback.

                            Don’t tell me lock sucks when this is the coaching staff upon whom you’re trusting to make that evaluation.

                            Does lock have his flaws? Yes he does.

                            Can proper coaching help him overcome those flaws? We’ll likely never know because there’s no commitment by the organization to help him succeed.
                            bingo!!!
                            Bingo!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Broncoyearound View Post

                              Does he really though? I kind of remember when he came in against Baltimore and him not having a good showing where Sutton kind of gave up during the game because he was frustrated. So I'm not so sure about that notion. I could be wrong about that though.
                              Football 101, you can’t expect any backup to come in and play well with no reps and a game plan designed for someone else.

                              Comment


                              • Watch starting at 8:45 when Gordon fumbled - Bridgewater could have easily made the tackle. Teddy absolutely bailed. Total embarrassment.

                                I can forgive a lot of bad play but that garbage is the worst effort by a Broncos player I can remember. I gave the guy credit for coming back from a bad injury but he is an absolute loser for that garbage lack of effort.

                                https://youtu.be/8j5mMyJ4-R4

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X