• Javonte!!!

Comment

• Crazy all these bad things and we up 14-0
      Let's Ride!

Comment

• Chargers run D sucks something terrible

Watch Shurmur stop running it too

Comment

• RZ drives= points is something I live for, but these injuries are infuriating. WHY.
          sigpic

Comment

• I love Williams!!!!! Good drive I guess we are finally going to go run heavy
            :go:

Comment

• Pookie is a freight train when he gets going. 14-0. Gotta keep our foot on the gas.

Comment

• Denver's running game has been exceptional this year.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Love Williams but that was a great play call.

No one in the world thought the Broncos were running the ball in that situation and it worked!
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

• That was due to some great runs and Patrick saving Lock on the stupid fumble.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Oh my goodness! Has Shurmur finally learned that he’s allowed to run the ball? There may be hope for him yet.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Broncos secondary-dont get beat down field like we've seen. Herbert can make you pay!

Comment

• Fooled me on that TD run. I thought they were going to pass for sure.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Lock looks fantastic! Now I know why we have people constantly hyping him up on this board

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I don't know why, but this seems like one of the more anticipated Broncos games in some time. Well, I guess I do understand why it might be:

- To see if The Broncos can actually go above 500, even with the "setbacks"
                              - To see if TB will make amends, along with his mates
                              - To see if TB actually gets another chance to make a tackle!!!
                              - To see if Lock gets a shot
                              - To see if our run game can take it to a below average Chargers' run D
                              - To see if our newly paid WRs make a splash
                              - To see if our D is as good as some think (hopefully with Chubb making a dent)
                              - To see what it's like to be firmly in a Wild Card spot, at least for another week

GO BRONCOS!!!
                              So far, we can check a lot of the boxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post
                                Lock looks fantastic! Now I know why we have people constantly hyping him up on this board
                                Kid's got an arm, and heart. We still don't know if he's got a brain yet.
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X