X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Javonte!!!

Comment

• Crazy all these bad things and we up 14-0
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Chargers run D sucks something terrible

Watch Shurmur stop running it too

Comment

• RZ drives= points is something I live for, but these injuries are infuriating. WHY.
          sigpic

Comment

• I love Williams!!!!! Good drive I guess we are finally going to go run heavy
            :go:

Comment

• Pookie is a freight train when he gets going. 14-0. Gotta keep our foot on the gas.
              https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Denver's running game has been exceptional this year.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Love Williams but that was a great play call.

No one in the world thought the Broncos were running the ball in that situation and it worked!
                  Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• That was due to some great runs and Patrick saving Lock on the stupid fumble.
                    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Oh my goodness! Has Shurmur finally learned that he’s allowed to run the ball? There may be hope for him yet.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Broncos secondary-dont get beat down field like we've seen. Herbert can make you pay!

Comment

• Fooled me on that TD run. I thought they were going to pass for sure.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Lock looks fantastic! Now I know why we have people constantly hyping him up on this board

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                              I don't know why, but this seems like one of the more anticipated Broncos games in some time. Well, I guess I do understand why it might be:

- To see if The Broncos can actually go above 500, even with the "setbacks"
                              - To see if TB will make amends, along with his mates
                              - To see if TB actually gets another chance to make a tackle!!!
                              - To see if Lock gets a shot
                              - To see if our run game can take it to a below average Chargers' run D
                              - To see if our newly paid WRs make a splash
                              - To see if our D is as good as some think (hopefully with Chubb making a dent)
                              - To see what it's like to be firmly in a Wild Card spot, at least for another week

GO BRONCOS!!!
                              So far, we can check a lot of the boxes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post
                                Lock looks fantastic! Now I know why we have people constantly hyping him up on this board
                                Kid's got an arm, and heart. We still don't know if he's got a brain yet.
                                Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Working...
                                X