This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    Love Williams but that was a great play call.

No one in the world thought the Broncos were running the ball in that situation and it worked!
    I saw the one LB and said to myself they have a running lane, but I doubt they will do that. Then Lock handed it off and knew it was good right when he broke through the line.

Comment

• Amazing how if your quarterback is a threat to throw deep you're not as easy to defend. This is why Lock should have started over Bridgewater all year. Lock may not be a franchise quarterback but he's better than Bridgewater and the defense at least has to respect his ability to throw downfield.

Bridgewater made our offense too easy to defend.

Comment

• Will not miss Kyle toast Fuller
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• If only we had 10-14 days to prepare for every week

Comment

• Feel free to turn arnd Fuller FFS

Comment

• Ticky tacky push off call. He made the motion but don’t think it didn’t anything. Great catch though.

Comment

• Fuller is such a bust....

Comment

• Come on, Fuller...

Comment

• 3rd and 15 and you rush 3 lol

sigpic

Comment

• I hate playing soft on third and long. Should’ve blitzed Herbert.
                      2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Why is Malik Reed in on 3rd down. Unless Cooper checks himself out leave him in there

Comment

• The 3rd and 15 i hate how fangio is always so caught up with his zones I'd like to see him send the blitz more in that kind of down and distance. Why rush 3 in a 3rd and 15. Anyways I'm not the coach but I'd love to see him blitz in that situation. Sorry I know it was a while ago since that play happened.
                          :go:

Comment

• Nice job defense !

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• Great 4th down stop. Offense needs to capitalize. Can’t sit on our hands with a 14-0 lead.

Comment

Working...
                                X