Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbelievable. Drew hasn’t learned anything.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• But, but his elite arm strength...

Comment

• Can’t watch game since I’m out of market but apparently Lock did something bad.

This is why he needs to be the starter. He’s not the guy who’s going to come off the bench with minimal reps and play well. He needs the reps.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Teddy is coming back in after the half, injury or not. Vic will make sure of that

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
            Stupid play calling to begin with, everyone running a 5 yard route
            I agree, but once the play was dead Lock has to launch it into the sideline and live for the next down.

Comment

• What an idiotic play by Lock. Dude is such a turnover machine, it’s embarrassing. If not for Patrick recovering the fumble, he’d have a fumble lost as well. He needs to be out right let go this offseason - if not sooner. Time to let it Ryp.
              2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Stupid play calling to begin with, everyone running a 5 yard route
                Right. Those are Teddy plays. Lock needs some PA deep shots

Comment

• Well now Shumur will have to open the play book and not be so conservative
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Bridgewater has thrown his share of bad interceptions.

This is why so many of us weren't optimistic about this season. We have 2 bad quarterbacks.

Comment

• Great defense there...
                      sigpic

Comment

• UGH Chargers capitalize on another Lock mistake

Comment

• And there we go. The dumb brain fart turns into a Charger TD and they get the ball to start the.3rd…..unbelievably believable.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                            Can’t watch game since I’m out of market but apparently Lock did something bad.

This is why he needs to be the starter. He’s not the guy who’s going to come off the bench with minimal reps and play well. He needs the reps.
                            This is called using your own incompetence as a weapon. Or winning for losing.

Comment

• Should be 17-0 going into the half at the least. But nope because Lock is 100% useless.

Comment

• That pick looks even worse in slow motion.

Comment

Working...
                                X