This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Can’t watch game since I’m out of market but apparently Lock did something bad.

This is why he needs to be the starter. He’s not the guy who’s going to come off the bench with minimal reps and play well. He needs the reps.
    Really? That's the only rationale you have for him to be the starter? That's a stretch of enormous magnitude.

Comment

• This last drive was for anyone who needed a reminder why Lock is not playing
      Lets Ride!

Comment

This is why he needs to be the starter. He’s not the guy who’s going to come off the bench with minimal reps and play well. He needs the reps.
        Play was dead, Lock tried to force it to Hinton. It was a bad play. You could have zero reps and there was no excuse for that throw… & They just scored off the turnover.

Comment

This is an absolutely terrible take wow

Comment

• That TD on Lock.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Yup 14-7 thanks to the overwhelming ineptitude of Drew Lock. If it wasnt for Patricks save earlier could have been 14-7 the other way. The man sucketh and continues to sucketh.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
                That pick looks even worse in slow motion.
                It should have been a throw away. Did not look like a first down and no reason at all to risk that throw.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

• and they get the ball start 2nd half... better hope TB has a miracle cure . If not then run run run . Pass downfield only for Lock.

Comment

• both qbs are just awful...

Comment

• Big difference emotionally going into half 14-0 and 14-7 ugh. Give me Watson please. We need a damn qb

Comment

He had all the reps last year and still led the league in interceptions. It’s what he does and who he is.

Comment

I agree he wasnt prepared for today but the INT was a classic Lock mistske of maing a very low percentage throw when he should have just thrown it away. He still has the whole of the second half to make amends.

Comment

• When even the commentator on tv is saying no idea what Lock was trying to even do on that play, it’s rather bad. Reps aren’t a excuse one just knows not to make that throw.

Comment

• I lived in Ault for a year. Next door to Eaton.

Comment

• Surprised Gordon didn't fumble...

Comment

Working...
                                X