This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post

I think the last thing this team needs is a serial rapist. But Teddy and Drew can’t be on the team in 2022.
    I still think it was prostitution + extortion myself
    Lets Ride!

Comment

• I hope we can continue to somehow give Williams the rock.

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualFan View Post

Teddy has his share, and Lock has more than his share. Bridgewater this season: 14 TDs, 5 INTs. Lock in 2020: 16 TDs, 15 INTs.
        Teddy at the end vs Pittsburgh and in the red zone at Cleveland.....let's not pretend Teddy is any better, ok?

Teddy stinks. Lock stinks. It doesn't matter who our quarterback is....if it's one of them we're going nowhere.

Comment

• Pass the ball more they said. Be more aggressive they said...

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
            Is anyone else shocked Fangio didn't just kneel the last minute away?
            Fangio and Shurmur make bad coaching decision....no not shocked at all
            Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post

Teddy also has far more playing time compared to Lock
              He was comparing Teddy so far this year with Lock last season.

Comment

• What was that at the end? If you’re going to run plays then try to score. They had a time-out but clock the ball with 7 seconds? Then throw a stat padder completion to end the half. Does any of that series make sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualFan View Post

This is called using your own incompetence as a weapon. Or winning for losing.
                  At the end of preseason, Fangio said he had two quarterbacks that can win. Either he was lying or he made the wrong choice in which one to start.

If you truly believe either one can win, why would you choose Teddy instead of the one with upside?

If he didn’t think Lock was any good, why not make Rypien the primary back up?

The Browns game was a good indication of how the coaches have little faith in Lock.
                  My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                  You Mad Bro?
                  Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by gruffmusic View Post

He was comparing Teddy so far this year with Lock last season.
                    And our offense with either of them is inept.

Comment

• Save us Teddy

I'll take mediocrity over utter incompetence any day
                      Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

• But at least we have a franchise cornerback....

Comment

• Originally posted by colowoz01 View Post
                          Cannot wait till the New ownership takes over, Mr. Bowland would have fired these BOZO's.
                          This is the only thing I keep telling myself before and after every game.

This is just a wasted season.
                          Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

Comment

• well now you got to get it sutton patrick n juedy fant because they are going to load up the front to make lock beat them

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
                              But at least we have a franchise cornerback....
                              Maybe PS2 can take snaps at QB
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

• Dang it Drew. I support you, I root for you, and you go and do that. You can’t even throw the ball away right.

Comment

Working...
                                X