Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I rather see lock over teddy...teddy is starting to check down like rest of the quarterbacks before and after Peyton... the best quarterbacks we saw in Denver beside HOFs were plummer cutler and Tebow...all three made bone head decisions but they were fun to watch...let go Lock...air damn ball out and run...conservative offense dont win games

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

This is the only thing I keep telling myself before and after every game.

This is just a wasted season.
      Pat Bowlen for the most part would let his people do their thing but some of the best stories is when he had to he would get involved.

We needed OL so Pat got involved and got us Gary Zim a future HoF LT.

We needed a Super Bowl winning coach so Mr B went and snuck into the 49ers team hotel to pitch Mike Shanahan.

Mr B would have done something about this QB situation by now.
      Lets Ride!

Comment

• If it was my job to lose and teddy can’t go 2nd half I walk Rypien out as the QB

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
          But at least we have a franchise cornerback....
          Right, cause Justin Fields is blowing people away...and don't act like you were calling for Mac Jones. I was hoping for Parsons, but Surtain was the next best option.
          sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyecos98 View Post
            I rather see lock over teddy...teddy is starting to check down like rest of the quarterbacks before and after Peyton... the best quarterbacks we saw in Denver beside HOFs were plummer cutler and Tebow...all three made bone head decisions but they were fun to watch...let go Lock...air damn ball out and run...conservative offense do win games
            I wouldn’t….interceptions will destroy a teams chances more than check downs will. Say what you want about Teddy, he isn’t the turnover machine Lock is

Comment

• Boomer talking up the Broncos during halftime report...big time...said if Herbert was the Broncos QB...they would be a SB team...

Comment

• Lock has not learned the one thing Teddy should have taught him....one of the most important things a Qb does it not turn the ball over.
                Lets Ride!

Comment

• Teddy is throwing on the sidelines. He might return?

Comment

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                    Save us Teddy

I'll take mediocrity over utter incompetence any day
                    I’ll take hope for the future over settling for mediocrity.

Lock might not be the answer and he almost certainly isn’t with this incompetent coaching staff, but at least he represents a possibility of future success.

When Elway took over he set the goal of competing from now on. Lock gives the team a better chance of achieving that goal than Bridgewater does.

If I had to guess, if the Broncos bring in a new coaching staff, they would eventually replace Lock. I am not going to entrust this coaching staff to make that evaluation.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

Right, cause Justin Fields is blowing people away...and don't act like you were calling for Mac Jones. I was hoping for Parsons, but Surtain was the next best option.
                      Fields would be doing better with the roster we have. He'd certainly be better than Bridgewater or Lock.

I didn't want Mac Jones if you bothered to read my posts.

I also would have preferred Parsons too...again if you would read my posts.

Comment

• will need at least 2 more TD's to win this

Comment

• Originally posted by Suntom View Post
                          Boomer talking up the Broncos during halftime report...big time...said if Herbert was the Broncos QB...they would be a SB team...
                          this team sure would be exciting if we had herbert. Instead we got teddy checkdown and a turnover machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzies94ta View Post

This is the only thing I keep telling myself before and after every game.

This is just a wasted season.
                            last 5 years have

Comment

• Hairston needs to be in over Fuller
                              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

if davis from the chargers would of signed i bet we would of taken parsons

Comment

Working...
                                X