Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Agim inactive every week. Stephen doesn't do anything he's just kinda there
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Fields would be doing better with the roster we have. He'd certainly be better than Bridgewater or Lock.

I didn't want Mac Jones if you bothered to read my posts.

I also would have preferred Parsons too...again if you would read my posts.
      The Fields haters have a vested interest in him failing. They’ve decided what he is before an honest evaluation can be made.

I agree with you about him with the Broncos’ roster. It’s the Broncos’ coaching staff that gives me doubt that he could win in Denver. I don’t think Shurmur would know how to run an offense for Justin Fields.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Attaway Defense !!

Comment

• about time we stopped them, they were getting 9-10 yards every play after a penalty.

At least they hooked a FG.
          The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Finally!!!!!!
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Cant they sew one of Locks legs to Teddy, give it back after the game.

Comment

• Need points out of this drive
                sigpic

Comment

• How can our 6'4 wide receiver we just gave a lot of money to have 1 catch for 5 yards. Shumur is so bad at play calling
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• oops TB is in

Comment

• Oh he's back/

Comment

• Stupid play calling now. We are trying to lose now
                        sigpic

Comment

• Teddy does not look fit at all.

Comment

• Not going to throw the ball...game will be lost unless defense scores
                            sigpic

Comment

• We gotta win this game, and I believe TB gives us the best chance.

Comment

• Cushenberry...wow..come on man.

Comment

Working...
                                X