Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really hate watching Bridgewater. I hate him as much as Kyle Orton.
    Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Boy that was a great drive by Teddy, glad he came back in when he can't move
      Only thing he didn't do on that drive was commit a Lock turnover.
      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• What the hell was that?
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• No chance of winning this game now , chargers going to stack the line against the run knowing damn well we ain't throwing
          sigpic

Comment

• i some how pray we land rodgers next year

Comment

• Can i add that i would be playing Lock here, despite his errors.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                there is no way why we should not throw at least 2 deep balls a game to sutton....
                Ya one would think. I mean why not try some downfield shots, may get a PI who knows

Comment

• if those are the passing plays your going to try, you might as well just run the ball. 2nd and long 4yard slant incomplete, 3rd and long pass to Melvin behind the line, incomplete. I bet you would of picked up a couple yards running it.

Comment

• Bad decision on bringing TB back in . He's definitely stepping a little gingerly on it . But I guess they really don't want Lock out there . Lock bit the big one with that stupid pass .

Comment

• ooooooo simmons catch it

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                        I really hate watching Bridgewater. I hate him as much as Kyle Orton.
                        At least Orton would throw a deep ball or two, especially when we had Brandon Lloyd
                        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Teddy just don't do it for me....he like being stuck in traffic after 12 hour shift you sleepy as hell...lock like being on open road with empty tank of gas you just praying you get to a gas station but you are wide awake

Comment

• At least Lock attempted a deep pass to back the defense off. As a defended it has to be so easy playing against Teddy.
                            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Oh Justin Justin Justin 😖

Comment

• Keep Teddy in just so you don’t risk a turnover.

That makes all the sense in the world.
                                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                                You Mad Bro?
                                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X