This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bates View Post
    We need a TO to fix that awful defense on that 4th down play.
    In fairness the D has played well overall. They're the reason we're still ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Fields would be doing better with the roster we have. He'd certainly be better than Bridgewater or Lock.

I didn't want Mac Jones if you bothered to read my posts.

I also would have preferred Parsons too...again if you would read my posts.
      1.) Unless you can objectively prove it. Otherwise, we'd have to base it off what he is able to do with what he has. In which case, I'd say...doubtful

2.) I know, thats why I specifically said 'don't ACT like you wanted Mac Jones'...because hes the only QB the Broncos had the chance to draft that looks good...although, at this point I'd chalk it up as Bill B. doing what Bill B. does.

3.) I only brought up Parsons to help you realize that I'm not just a Surtain fanboy....but hindsight has shown that Surtain is the best CB we have already, so even if we did draft Parsons, everyone would be complaining how we didn't draft Surtain. Since ALL FA additions have been a HUGE letdown as well as Callahan and his injuries

P.S. Trust me, I've read your posts....I know how much you love that mediocre QB in Chicago.
      sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
        we ran what 6 plays that quarter
        IMO the offense should miss 1/4 of their game check because they did so little that qtr
        Lets Ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

I like what he and Cooper bring to the defense. I'm an Ohio State fan and loved their potential after watching them with the Buckeyes. In fact, Ohio State's defense could have used them yesterday.
          I like Cooper's pass rush. He's going to be good as well.
          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
            this defense is playing their heart out. Maybe the offense can take notes for the final quarter
            They wouldn't have to if they could get off the damn field instead of letting the Dolts have the ball all but 4 plays the 3rd quarter.
            The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

what young QB there is not one worth taking in 1st round imo
              Hartmann if he goes in the draft. Other wise just keep drew Rypien and wait out another year.
              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• now get a stop here

Comment

• Okay Chubb , do something !

Comment

• First Round CB makes a key play.

Comment

• PS2 comes up big
                      sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• wtg PS2 but that was a horrible throw

Comment

• Anyone else tired of these flags? I mean that for both teams. Enough is enough.

Comment

• Let's go, PS2!

Comment

• I will feel so much better about PS2 when we get our QB next year.

Too bad Vic will not be here to enjoy it
                              Lets Ride!

Comment

• Good play Surtain, now for a quick 3 and out.

Comment

Working...
                                X