This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

1.) Unless you can objectively prove it. Otherwise, we'd have to base it off what he is able to do with what he has. In which case, I'd say...doubtful

2.) I know, thats why I specifically said 'don't ACT like you wanted Mac Jones'...because hes the only QB the Broncos had the chance to draft that looks good...although, at this point I'd chalk it up as Bill B. doing what Bill B. does.

3.) I only brought up Parsons to help you realize that I'm not just a Surtain fanboy....but hindsight has shown that Surtain is the best CB we have already, so even if we did draft Parsons, everyone would be complaining how we didn't draft Surtain. Since ALL FA additions have been a HUGE letdown as well as Callahan and his injuries

P.S. Trust me, I've read your posts....I know how much you love that mediocre QB in Chicago.
    You have no proof either. All you have is how Fields is on a bad team and how Jones is on a good team in their rookie year.
    You're argument works against you.

I get it, you don't like Fields. My point is he's better than what we have right now and he will only get better. If you can't see it, then thats on you...

Comment

• Get that bum Herbert out of the league. Don’t need a guy that’s going to throw interceptions.
      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
      You Mad Bro?
      Don’t Be A Mean Girl
      Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

He plays with really good technique. As his knowledge builds I get the feeling he will see more like it.
        He has great technique. He's one of the few CBs that turn around and find the ball in the air instead of face guarding.
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Drew is warming up on the sidelines

Comment

• whats new 3rd n long

Comment

• Throw a deep ball come on, this play calling drives me insane
              sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Look for Jeudy, or Sutton or Patrick.!!

Comment

• great catch sutton

Comment

• I havent been so excited for a 1st down lol

Comment

• Great concentration by Sutton.

Comment

• To have been on the field almost the entire 3rd quarter and not give up any points is great D.

Comment

• Sutton saving us from a 3 and out.

Comment

• This is not a good run defense team, they at altitude and we should be running more to take advantage
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• They really need to get Teddy out of their before he tweaks something.
                              Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Short pass, run into pile, throw short if sticks. The teddy series
                                sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

Working...
                                X