X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 pick 6 baby another easy int

Comment

• Let's go, PS2!

Opportunistic play and hopefully the dagger!

Comment

• Gotta love it. Great defense.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HawaiiBroncos View Post
          PS2 lucky lucky lucky, I'll take it
          Lucky is relative. Making plays is what matters.

Comment

• PS2, damn bro is ballin!
            Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• You play that fast, you are asking for a turnover. Good job Dolts.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Game, set and match right there. Surtain perfect beneficiary for that INT.
                :go:

Comment

• Patrick Surtain II. Future Ring of Famer.
                  https://i.imgur.com/7Q7tpCd.png

Comment

• Go home sparkles.

Comment

• we surely cant blow a 21 point lead with 7 min left can we

Comment

• That running it back down the sideline reminded me of Champ Bailey pick 6. Sweet!

Comment

• PS2 cookin' up!

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Lucky is relative. Making plays is what matters.
                            Great players create their own luck. Surtain won the game in 2 defensive series.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

You have no proof either. All you have is how Fields is on a bad team and how Jones is on a good team in their rookie year.
                              You're argument works against you.

I get it, you don't like Fields. My point is he's better than what we have right now and he will only get better. If you can't see it, then thats on you...
                              I never said I had proof, actually I even said we'd have to base it off of what he currently works with, which is admitting that I don't have proof, but it is better than nothing. Also, you made the claim you have the burden of proof.

Actually. I liked Justin Fields and would have preferred to have him as the QB over both Lock and Bridgewater. If we could have both Surtain and Fields, I would have taken that all day. The problem I have is that you're trashing the pick of Surtain as if Fields is lighting opponents up.

As it currently stands Fields is not good, and Surtain is. Smart pick if you ask most people. Fields may end up being good, and perhaps would do better with a better surrounding team, but Surtain is good already, and we don't need a QB who CAN be good, but is ALREADY good...right on cue.
                              sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

• Like Boomer earlier today....people will be talking about Denver....an upgrade at QB..and the league will be going..UH OH...they're back...

Comment

Working...
                                X