Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That play reminded me so much of Champ’s 10th pick that he housed. Man, Surtain is awesome!
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
      we surely cant blow a 21 point lead with 7 min left can we
      Drew is on the bench so I highly doubt it

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84

Too bad he couldn't do that against Devonta Smith....
        The whole team was a let down vs Eagles. Today much different.

Comment

• Teddy is the man! I can’t believe the lock clan keep trying to push drew as our QB.. his days are hopefully numbered in Denver... huge bronco fan since the Craig Morton years... lock is my least favorite QB of al time... last years Covid meeting was my last straw... hope he’s traded

Comment

• Now time wasting zones...

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

I never said I had proof, actually I even said we'd have to base it off of what he currently works with, which is admitting that I don't have proof, but it is better than nothing. Also, you made the claim you have the burden of proof.

Actually. I liked Justin Fields and would have preferred to have him as the QB over both Lock and Bridgewater. If we could have both Surtain and Fields, I would have taken that all day. The problem I have is that you're trashing the pick of Surtain as if Fields is lighting opponents up.

As it currently stands Fields is not good, and Surtain is. Smart pick if you ask most people. Fields may end up being good, and perhaps would do better with a better surrounding team, but Surtain is good already, and we don't need a QB who CAN be good, but is ALREADY good...right on cue.
              Whatever you say....it's obvious Fields hurt you somehow.

If you think he's a bust, I'll be happy to revisit this next year when he improves.

Let me ask you...what's your quarterback solution?
              Last edited by sra84; 11-28-2021, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                Game over!!!

6 and 5!!!
                Lol. That's about the margin too.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                  we surely cant blow a 21 point lead with 7 min left can we
                  You shut your mouth. lol
                  Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Maybe not that soft... geez

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco D View Post

The whole team was a let down vs Eagles. Today much different.
                      Surtain played his part giving up a bad touchdown...

Comment

• Good job by the Broncos. Maybe I’ll watch the game on Game Pass.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Going after Fuller as they should
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Mosk View Post
                            That play reminded me so much of Champ’s 10th pick that he housed. Man, Surtain is awesome!
                            Sad thing is that some people are highly critical of him because they wanted a QB. He's played great all year.

Comment

• Someone may want to cover Ekeler..geez

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

I never said I had proof, actually I even said we'd have to base it off of what he currently works with, which is admitting that I don't have proof, but it is better than nothing. Also, you made the claim you have the burden of proof.

Actually. I liked Justin Fields and would have preferred to have him as the QB over both Lock and Bridgewater. If we could have both Surtain and Fields, I would have taken that all day. The problem I have is that you're trashing the pick of Surtain as if Fields is lighting opponents up.

As it currently stands Fields is not good, and Surtain is. Smart pick if you ask most people. Fields may end up being good, and perhaps would do better with a better surrounding team, but Surtain is good already, and we don't need a QB who CAN be good, but is ALREADY good...right on cue.
                                This…..

‘’and does anyone think our current coaching is going to coach a rookie QB to their potential?

Comment

Working...
                                X