X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
    we surely cant blow a 21 point lead with 7 min left can we
    No but we can give up 14 points to make it harder on ourselves.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Can we not play super soft with everyone backed up 7 yards?

Comment

• Nice job Weatherly

Comment

• Are Fangio and John Fox from the same coaching tree?

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen C View Post

Sad thing is that some people are highly critical of him because they wanted a QB. He's played great all year.
            Most that complain about Surtain being drafted just simply wanted a quarterback and haven’t really criticized him as a player.
            My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
            You Mad Bro?
            Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Broncos playing the bend don’t break defense really well today…when Lock isn’t spotting the other team field position

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

This…..

‘’and does anyone think our current coaching is going to coach a rookie QB to their potential?
                So you pass on a legit franchise quarterback prospect because your coaches aren't great.....anyone else see the problem with this logic?

Comment

• 56 reminds me of another 56 from the past.

Comment

• Loving Browning's performance today

Comment

• I haven't seen anything yet from fields saying he'll be in the elite class yet. Mac Jones looks to have potential though.

Comment

• I totally understand the Fangio hate but let's be honest if we had a decent qb we probably are 7-4 or 8-3. I just want this team to finish strong with these final 6 games. I'm not gonna even use the injuries as an excuse anymore because they have become the same every year it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

So you pass on a legit franchise quarterback prospect because your coaches aren't great.....anyone else see the problem with this logic?
                          Yes, but they needed to fire the coaches before the draft if they didn’t believe in them being able to coach a rookie quarterback. They didn’t, so they really couldn’t draft a rookie.
                          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                          You Mad Bro?
                          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Good point...

And just how lucky is NE....and Mac Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
                              I haven't seen anything yet from fields saying he'll be in the elite class yet. Mac Jones looks to have potential though.
                              Three words: Chicago, New England.

There's a reason for the difference in productivity thus far.

Comment

• Yeah, say what you want about drafting Surtain over a QB or Parsons, but the fact is the only rookie QB playing decently well is Mac. No one on this board wanted Mac. Parsons was being drafted as an ILB and we would be screaming at our TVs watching him cover RBs and TEs. So far, Parsons has only proven to be a good pass rusher and we didn’t need a pass rusher at the time. We have a guy in Surtain, and he’s been playing great all year.
                                2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X