This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    I haven't seen anything yet from fields saying he'll be in the elite class yet. Mac Jones looks to have potential though.
    JOnes has been solid but put him on the bears and he probably stinks. The Patriots allow decent players to excel in their system.

Comment

• Who is hurt?

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Whatever you say....it's obvious Fields hurt you somehow.

If you think he's a bust, I'll be happy to revisit this next year when he improves.

Let me ask you...what's your quarterback solution?
        LOL do you have selective reading comprehension? I just said I liked Justin and would prefer him over both Lock and Bridgewater, but I still preferred Surtain over Fields since Fields will take time to improve, Surtain is already good.

If I really had my way it would have been Aaron Rodgers before the draft, Fields better than Rodgers?.
        sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post
          I totally understand the Fangio hate but let's be honest if we had a decent qb we probably are 7-4 or 8-3. I just want this team to finish strong with these final 6 games. I'm not gonna even use the injuries as an excuse anymore because they have become the same every year it seems.
          I think they are where they are because of Fangio's ineptness as a head coach. He doesn't have what it takes.
          Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Unbelievable catch

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom155 View Post
              Loving Browning's performance today
              It's his job for the next 10 years. Lock up Kenny Young and try to bring AJ and Jewell back but maybe let them test the market. Browning and Young are an upgrade on athleticism.

Comment

• game ball goes to the DEFENSE held them down is a great job

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

So you pass on a legit franchise quarterback prospect because your coaches aren't great.....anyone else see the problem with this logic?
                  Yes it’s a waste. Ok you draft Fields and he sucks like he does now. Who’s happy?

Comment

• Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                    56 reminds me of another 56 from the past.
                    Who are you referring to?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post
                      Unbelievable catch
                      Can't really blame the D there. 99 times out of 100 that's incomplete.

Comment

• well he was just taller that why

Comment

• I can't believe he caught that. How embarrassing for us.

Comment

• Why go for 2 there? Do they really hate their kicker?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie "$" Royal View Post

LOL do you have selective reading comprehension? I just said I liked Justin and would prefer him over both Lock and Bridgewater, but I still preferred Surtain over Fields since Fields will take time to improve, Surtain is already good.

If I really had my way it would have been Aaron Rodgers before the draft, Fields better than Rodgers?.
                              Rodgers is at the end of his career and I don't trust his commitment. He's a guy who'll leave if he's unhappy.

And obviously you don't like Justin if you say he stinks after a half a rookie season on a bad team.

You aren't giving him a chance. That's what I don't get about your point.

Comment

• why wouldn't they kick the extra point?

Comment

Working...
                                X