Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both 73 and 77 been savage in the run game today.
    Lets Ride!

Comment

• I feel if the broncos put on this defensive performance against KC, they got a chance of winning.
      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco D View Post

Absolutely, we are running out of linemen.
        Hopefully Bolles is back next week. The line hasn't been awful lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
          Broncos would still be in the same spot even if we had a QB. That's how much Fangio and company suck.
          I totally disagree. Coaching doesn't tell Teddy to throw 5 yard passes all game. I don't even think he attempted a pass over ten yards today.
          Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• That is the game

Victory formation time
            Lets Ride!

Comment

• Good win boyz!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

I totally disagree. Coaching doesn't tell Teddy to throw 5 yard passes all game. I don't even think he attempted a pass over ten yards today.
                Fangio is just a good DC. Any QB would struggle here unless their name is Peyton or Tom.
                Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post
                  Broncos would still be in the same spot even if we had a QB. That's how much Fangio and company suck.
                  I'm not sure about that. But yes we need an upgrade from the bottom to the top regarding management albeit Paton has done a decent job with these draft picks and getting us even more with the Von trade.

Comment

• Solid win.

Comment

• Maybe the game ball doesn't go to Teddy, but he deserves one for all the bashing.

Comment

• Give it to Williams to win the game, that’s how it should work! Let’s go!
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30

Lol hypothetical ….how many QBs have we run in since Manning left? This board also didn’t want to pass on can’t miss QB prospects like Paxton Lynch and Drew Lock….I’m not gonna beat up the front office for passing Fields and picking Surtain especially since Fields has proven he sucks, lol._
                          Not hypothetical, a logical conclusion.

And I wasn't here in 2016 to discuss the Lynch selection but I wasn't a fan of his.

I was when we drafted Lock and I have never been a believer in Lock. All my posts prove it.

Bottom line is we have no QB....and we will continue to be stuck in mediocrity until then.

Comment

• Big win, wish this team was not consistently inconsistent.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good job Denver (minus the 3rd quarter) only a few mistakes. D did great, special teams had no issues, Offense made some plays when we needed them to.
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post

Hopefully Bolles is back next week. The line hasn't been awful lately.
                                No the Oline has been pretty solid today. Props to them !

Comment

Working...
                                X