This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Njbroncofan1 View Post

I'm not sure about that. But yes we need an upgrade from the bottom to the top regarding management albeit Paton has done a decent job with these draft picks and getting us even more with the Von trade.
    I am thinking Fangio is gone next year. We should grab Hartmann if he goes in the draft, or maybe Ridder. Or hold out for Arch Manning lol
    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Next up....Chiefs....who have owned us.

Good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Rodgers is at the end of his career and I don't trust his commitment. He's a guy who'll leave if he's unhappy.

And obviously you don't like Justin if you say he stinks after a half a rookie season on a bad team.

You aren't giving him a chance. That's what I don't get about your point.
        The Bears are only a bad team when Fields plays. They were 8-8 last year and 2-1 this year without him and 2-6 with him.

Fields doesn't look at all like any of the other recent successful QBs their rookie years either. Fields looks nothing like how Murray, Burrow, Herbert, Mahomes (his one game against us), Watson and Jackson did in their rookie seasons or what Mac Jones is doing this year.Trubsky was better. Even Drew Lock had a better rookie season than Fields. Fields' performance so far has much more closely resembled the rookie season of young QBs that didn't work out.

Comment

• Who is that weird looking little boy in powder blue that came out to shake Fangio's hand after the game? Is that the Charger coach?
          Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

Fangio is just a good DC. Any QB would struggle here unless their name is Peyton or Tom.
            That makes no sense. As much as i hate Fangio, he doesn't call the offensive plays or coach the offense. Teddy just sucks.
            Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• It was fun watching the young kids on d. Think about all the injuries at LB. Maybe a blessing in disguise. The ohio state kids are pretty good

Comment

• Great win defense! Great win Broncos!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

Not hypothetical, a logical conclusion.

And I wasn't here in 2016 to discuss the Lynch selection but I wasn't a fan of his.

I was when we drafted Lock and I have never been a believer in Lock. All my posts prove it.

Bottom line is we have no QB....and we will continue to be stuck in mediocrity until then.
                  Based on what bro? NFL.com ranked Lock the 33rd best starter in the league with our awesome weapons……there’s 32 teams in the league. That’s how much better our QBs have it than the bears.

Comment

• Great win. Lots of attrition per usual. Williams was phenomenal today. Good things happen when we get our run game going, and we did this with our second/third string OL.

Surtain was incredible. Player of the Game right there. Agim was sneaky good, our front did a good job of getting pressure. Browning looks very good at LB.

Awesome division win. On to KC.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

That makes no sense. As much as i hate Fangio, he doesn't call the offensive plays or coach the offense. Teddy just sucks.
                      Fangio is the one who thinks Shurmur is a good OC. He fired the one that had Lock looking like a potential franchise quarterback and hired one that makes him look like a bust.

Fangio is a big part of the problem on offense.
                      My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                      You Mad Bro?
                      Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                        Both 73 and 77 been savage in the run game today.
                        they are mean and I love it.

Comment

• I wonder how that " I'd rather lose with Drew than win with Teddy" crowd is handling this victory.

Comment

• Williams has easily been the offensive highlight this year
                            sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Broncos up to 9th seed in the AFC playoff race (according to NFL.com):

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post

I totally disagree. Coaching doesn't tell Teddy to throw 5 yard passes all game. I don't even think he attempted a pass over ten yards today.
                                Actually that's exactly what Shurmur's system tells Teddy to do. Shurmur did the same thing with Eli Manning and Sam Bradford, both #1 draft picks overall. It's a hybrid of the WCO and spread offenses designed to spread defenses out horizontally to get a few yards, rather than spread them out vertically the way Patrick Mahomes does. Use short passes like running plays, etc. Totally old school.

Comment

Working...
                                X