Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Until we actually beat the Chiefs, all this bluster means nothing. 11 in row....2015 and counting. I'm done with talk.

Comment

imo i do not think tonight will be a lucky 13 mainly because our offense can not score enough...i just hope no injuries and keep seeing browning and cooper improve

Comment

Bolles and Massie will be back which should help. Did I just jinx Bolles?

Comment

they have to get sutton involved take some sots deep with him

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            Until we actually beat the Chiefs, all this bluster means nothing. 11 in row....2015 and counting. I'm done with talk.
            It has to happen at some point so why not tonight?

Comment

Raiders lost on a late FG. Big for us. Gotta get a W and get some headway in the division.
              Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Excited about the game. We got a chance to take the division lead and make a statement.

After years of losing seasons this is what Bronco fans been waiting for!!
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

We seriously have Mike Purcell inactive but play Stephen who literally does nothing every week. This staff is clueless
                  sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

NGL, if we somehow end up with Jimmy G this offseason, I will be one happy cat. Dude had to go 90+ yards, down 7 with 3 minutes left to go, in one of the most hostile stadiums in the NFL, and dude is just clutching right now. 4-0 on the road this year, could improve to 5-0 if he pulls it off.

That’s a QB that would look great in a Denver uni.
                    Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

If this is likely an eliminator for us, then this is a playoff.

Comment

I'm really excited for this game. I hope it's fun to watch. So many times the Broncs have embarassed us when every body in the country has no choice if they are football fans.
                        It'll really get us going if they surprise us tonite, I'm hoping so, go Broncos

Comment

Geez The wild card in The NFC is not looking so special yet. The Rams are 8 and 4, but no other WC team is over 500.

That's why you never give up, until there's nothing left.

Comment

Getting close....

Click image for larger version

Name:	gif-big-bag-of-popcorn-gif.243209.gif
Views:	163
Size:	1.46 MB
ID:	8387759

Comment

Come on Denver, you have something on the line. Make it a game!
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Here we go. Would be so great to get after Mahomes and run it down their throats.

Comment

Working...
                                X