Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not caring until we have AR 12 or RW 3. And an entirely new coaching staff. Time to fire Vic tomorrow.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by ozzwald View Post

It's like you never watched any of the previous seasons with Lock starting.
      The ones where he never had an offseason or the ones where he had a different offense each year? Oh yeah they were the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
        Holding
        INC
        sack
        INC
        INC

classic offense from DEN

thanks Lock! What happened? Teddy you stink too…
        Lock gave them a chance to win. That's all you can ask for. Probably off of very little reps.

Lock still hasn't had a full NFL season that wasn't weird or interrupted by a pandemic.

As you saw Bengals had to defend the deep ball too so that why you saw some big runs.
        Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
          This loss is on the coaches and Bridgewater. Lock performed better than can be expected for someone who clearly demonstrates an inability to come off the bench and play well enough to win. Still, if the defense didn’t have the letdown after he got them the lead, the Broncos win this game.
          Did you even see his fumble (turnover) in the red zone?

Comment

• Lock keeping up with his average from last year. Good for 1 turnover a game. He kept the trend going this year as well.
            :go:

Comment

• Every other QB Elway got rid of would have been better than the 2 we have. He should be embarassed, well I;m sure he is, that's why we dont see hime anymore.

Comment

• Lock needs to be the starter for the rest of the season. He's a way better passer than Bridgewater. Bridgewater never passes the ball after his initial drop back.
                Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• What an unmitigated outright embarrassment. This teams offense is putrid. How in the hell does Shurmur have a job? Lock fumbled it but what coordinator with the backs and receivers we have calls a QB run there? Only a stupid one
                  :logo: Wanting to win does not make you a winner. Refusing to fail does. :logo:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

i expect an nfl player to be ready to play
                    That's a lot to ask of anybody especially with zero reps with the 1st team and playing like the opposing QB all week.
                    Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                      This loss is on the coaches and Bridgewater. Lock performed better than can be expected for someone who clearly demonstrates an inability to come off the bench and play well enough to win. Still, if the defense didn’t have the letdown after he got them the lead, the Broncos win this game.
                      Yea the defense let down was just as bad as the Lock fumble. IMO worse. The Lock fumble was a really good play by the defender. No idea what happened to us on the long TD play.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

That's a lot to ask of anybody especially with zero reps with the 1st team and playing like the opposing QB all week.
                        I agree that he needs to be ready to play. It is the job of the QB2 to be ready to play.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

i expect an nfl player to be ready to play
                          I think Lock was ready. He's always had turnover issues. He actually did OK and on another day might have won the game.

To me the difference between the teams was displayed after we went ahead. Cincy hit straight back with their first TD to re-take the lead. We're just not good enough when the game is on the line. Not yet, anyway. But we are a lot better than we have been. We need to try to win our last 3 games and move onto next season on a positive note.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                            Lock needs to be the starter for the rest of the season. He's a way better passer than Bridgewater. Bridgewater never passes the ball after his initial drop back.
                            Yeah I’ve never seen a QB hit opposing dbs so accurately

Comment

• We're out of the playoffs, no reason for Fangio, Shurmur, and Mcmahon to be on the team tomorrow.

Comment

• People want to blame Teddy or Lock, though they both aren't great, I blame Fangio. His decision making makes me think he belongs in a retirement home instead of leading a football team. I was telling myself that if Fangio decides to throw the ball on that 3rd down close to half-time and doesn't convert, McManus is gonna miss it and give Cinci enough time to get their own FG....thats EXACTLY what happened. Fangio lost the game as that was the most crucial moment in to me.
                                sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

Working...
                                X