Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 game Drew Lock "era" has begun...
    The ownership situation has to be resolved. The coaching situation has to be resolved. We have some good young offensive players, but if QB play doesn't improve, they won't stick around

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I agree that he needs to be ready to play. It is the job of the QB2 to be ready to play.
      He was the only Bronco QB that threw a TD today so I say he did fairly well.
      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• McManus missed FG the turning point. Fangio has 1 win when trailing at the half.. 3-3 or 6-3 DEN and Broncos probably win. 6-3 Cincy was a back breaker.

Lock fumble just nail in the coffin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoJef View Post

Did you even see his fumble (turnover) in the red zone?
          The blocking scheme needs to be better, if you’re going to call that play. I’m not going to bash him for not giving up on the play. He got outmuscled by a much bigger human being. It happens. Good play by the defender.
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl
          Hell No!!! To the Texans Quarterback!!!

Comment

• Some of you people need to stop handing out free passes.

Vic is a bad HC who constantly fields an ill-prepared team and makes infuriatingly stupid decisions every fans week.

Shurmur consistently makes dumb, cute calls that make no sense at crucial times.

Teddy is an uninspiring check down artist.

Lock is a block headed turnover machine.

All of these things are true at the same time. They do not negate eachother.

Looking forward to 2022 with a new coaching staff and QB.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
              This loss is on the coaches and Bridgewater. Lock performed better than can be expected for someone who clearly demonstrates an inability to come off the bench and play well enough to win. Still, if the defense didn’t have the letdown after he got them the lead, the Broncos win this game.
              On Bridgewater? In the hospital? Lock had his chances. You don't keep blaming people who are not even on the field. Someone else has to take the reins and make something happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by BR0NCOFANATIC View Post
                Lock needs to be the starter for the rest of the season. He's a way better passer than Bridgewater. Bridgewater never passes the ball after his initial drop back.
                I think the story of the two QBs is easy

TB - bad NFL passer. Maybe worst of the starting QBs. Does not turn the ball over. Has a problem staying healthy. Pretty much has reached his potential.

Lock - can be good NFL passer. Turnover machine. Has injury questions in short career. Maybe can grow with right coaching but so far has shown more regression than growth.
                Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

• Fangio a bad HC but I would like this defense with Rodgers or Wilson running the offense, like Fox-Manning in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post
                    Some of you people need to stop handing out free passes.

Vic is a bad HC who constantly fields an ill-prepared team and makes infuriatingly stupid decisions every fans week.

Shurmur consistently makes dumb, cute calls that make no sense at crucial times.

I agree with this 100%
                    sigpic

Credit Goes To JIM :salute!:

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncoted30 View Post

Yeah I’ve never seen a QB hit opposing dbs so accurately
                      Only QB that found the endzone today in Orange. Plus just having a deep threat helps the running game a lot.

Teddy is the 4th best all time in completion percentage above manning and brady...you don't see the hilarity that is that stat? It means teddy almost never throws down field.
                      Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

He was the only Bronco QB that threw a TD today so I say he did fairly well.
                        I was tempted to say he did good but he also fumbled inside the 10 and made some questionable decisions late in the game. I would call the game ok. Better than Teddy...maybe. I would want to review more first.

Regardless my post was in response to you making excuses for a back up QB not being able to play in the game because of whatever reason. It is their job to be ready.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

All true, sadly. But even so, we're still .500 and may finish higher. Galling that had we just got 6 more points we would now be in a playoff position. The bald truth though is that you cannot score 10 points at home and expect to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zanataki View Post

Only QB that found the endzone today in Orange. Plus just having a deep threat helps the running game a lot.

Teddy is the 4th best all time in completion percentage above manning and brady...you don't see the hilarity that is that stat? It means teddy almost never throws down field.
                            Only QB who also turned over ball in red zone too

Comment

• At least Fangio will be gone.....

Comment

Could not have said it better. This team has just been an utter failure starting with Vic entire crew and This entire QB room needs to wiped with a clean slate. I for one cannot wait till the end of this miserable Team and I for can’t wait for the right changes to me made.

Comment

Working...
                                X