Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam Rank of NFL N just made a prediction that Javonte will be next year's Johnathan Taylor. OK, maybe a stretch, but certainly bodes well for the future! Lets see how he handles today's game, hopefully showcasing his talent.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Adam Rank of NFL N just made a prediction that Javonte will be next year's Johnathan Taylor. OK, maybe a stretch, but certainly bodes well for the future! Lets see how he handles today's game, hopefully showcasing his talent.
      need indy's OL for him to do that which we do not have but he is really good and next year should be the main RB

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

need indy's OL for him to do that which we do not have but he is really good and next year should be the main RB
        It's a bit of stretch, not because Williams does not have potential, but Taylor has become one of the premier backs in the game. But if Williams trends in that direction, he will be a good RB at minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
          RIP DT, Coach Reeves, Odell Barry, Coach Robinson

GO BRONCOS!!!!!

Thanks Elway! Thank you as well to our Mods!

Looking forward to the final game of the season! ​ Wish KC was able to rest some starters... nah. Would love to see a good game today!

Go Broncos!!
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

The Broncos are missing 3 of 4 starters in the secondary and struggle to pressure quarterbacks. I expect Mahomes and the Chiefs to easily score 40+ points.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              The Broncos are missing 3 of 4 starters in the secondary and struggle to pressure quarterbacks. I expect Mahomes and the Chiefs to easily score 40+ points.
              I am not feeling good about this game. Its a statement game for the Chiefs, I think they will come out hot and ready to play!
              With that being said, Hopefully we can play well and beat these guys for the first time in over a half a decade.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Jack View Post

I am not feeling good about this game. Its a statement game for the Chiefs, I think they will come out hot and ready to play!
                With that being said, Hopefully we can play well and beat these guys for the first time in over a half a decade.

It would be great to close the season with a W. At the same time it might help our draft pick by losing. An embarrassing L could help push Fangio and the entire coaching staff out the door. Not counting on much knowing we’re really short handed on defense.

Comment

It would be great to close the season with a W. At the same time it might help our draft pick by losing. An embarrassing L could help push Fangio and the entire coaching staff out the door. Not counting on much knowing we’re really short handed on defense.
                  Any Givin' Saturday !!!!

Comment

Any Givin' Saturday !!!!
                    Right! Just gotta enjoy the last game as much as possible it’s hard to believe another season is almost over.

Comment

Right! Just gotta enjoy the last game as much as possible it’s hard to believe another season is almost over.
                      another crappy season at that i really hope this offseason paton gets a real QB so we van finally have a real shot at winning again

Comment

Really hope we can break that losing streak against the Chiefs but I know it isn't happening.
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

KC has been basically the best team in the AFC for 3 years now.
                          It would be great to beat them today!!!!

Comment

KC has been basically the best team in the AFC for 3 years now.
                            It would be great to beat them today!!!!

Beat them as bad as we whooped the Cowboys. That’d be nice.
                            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

I wonder who will return punts and kicks? Whoever it is, they can't be much worse than Spencer has been this season.

Comment

Would love to end the Cheifs hopes for that #1 seed.
                                :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Working...
                                X