X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every time we play the Chiefs we beat ourselves
    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
      Melvin Gordon lost us this game
      Albert O, he just let the guy through

Comment

• The defense never gets a stop when we need it,
        Go Hard or Go Home

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          Fire every coach tonight. Mail them their personal belongings. They don’t deserve another day.

They are a disgrace to Pat Bowlen’s legacy.

They have been the whole time an embarrassment I though Josh or Vance were bad naw Vic and Pat are the worst. Oh well lets hope for the firings to happen soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

As much as I see people talk about the defense it fails a lot when it needs to make a play.
            Well most times the defense does hold when it comes to points but the offense more often than not puts up 13 points 9 points 10 points it's not enough. At some point the offense needs to score more than 20 and today they are doing that but you're also playing the chiefs who is known for scoring. We aren't the only team that struggles against kc take your pick out there.
            :go:

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
              Well Games over we don't have enough time outs, suck 13 straight losses to the Chiefs, not sure when we will ever beat them.
              They barely beat us both games this year. Had we spied Mahomes both games, we would have won in my opinion. They aren't as far ahead as you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

He's not yet worst QB in the league but he's not a starter. To me he'll be like a Ryan Fitzpatrick, a journeyman who doesn't have what it takes but will flash here and there
                Nothing I saw today would say he’s a journeyman qb. He’ll be a starter with the right oc
                Manning to Thomas ev'ry day, all day.

Comment

That's Drew's issue, he gets zoned in on one guy and doesn't go through progressions. He forces a ball into double coverage when JJ is WIDE OPEN
                  Funny, I saw him going through his progressions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    Paton has to be decisive. Every coach must be fired and it has to happen asap.
                    Kollar and Munchak can stay
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• That's game. I'd say it has been fun, but nothing really about this season has been... another wasted year.
                      The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

• That’s game.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyecos98 View Post

Coach away
                          More than that. Need O-lineman and Dlineman, Defensive End. Lock can compete for a job, but need more actually.

Comment

• And there it is lol
                            sigpic

Comment

He's not yet worst QB in the league but he's not a starter. To me he'll be like a Ryan Fitzpatrick, a journeyman who doesn't have what it takes but will flash here and there
                              He is better than Ryan Fitzpatrick...if get a chance to prove it

Comment

• Good game guys!

You played hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X