This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I think opposing teams realize they do not need to take chances against Vic's defense because his offense is so bad.

Our defense is not as good as it looks statically.
    100% yes...

Comment

• paton has a big offseason ahead of him first a coach then a QB and then a lot help needed on defense via FA and the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Peerless View Post
        Kicking a field goal in the redzone down 7 with 4 minutes to play when you have already been eliminated from the playoffs is the epitome of the Fangio era. Get him the heck out of Denver.
        He's dumb and old.......Monday can't come fast enough....Proven loser

Comment

• Boy, nothing gets better than seeing Gordon having a laugh with Ingram, who caused yet another critical fumble by Gordon, and cost us the game. Nice to see he doesn't care.

Good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post
            Boy, nothing gets better than seeing Gordon having a laugh with Ingram, who caused yet another critical fumble by Gordon, and cost us the game. Nice to see he doesn't care.

Good riddance.
            Gordon made the Top 10 worst free agent signings by Elway with the fumble and worse, laughing it up with Ingram. At least he wasn’t signed for more than 2 years.

Comment

• After reading over at MHR and watching the play again a couple of times, Ingram came off the line totally unblocked and got there as the handoff was being made, before Gordon could even secure it, so even though he has a history of fumbling and my kneejerk reaction blamed him, I think it would have happened to any RB in the League in this scenario. The TE simply failed to block.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Ingram didn’t swipe at the ball. He hit Gordon up around the shoulders.

Gordon should never have fumbled that ball.
                My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                You Mad Bro?
                Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                  Ingram didn’t swipe at the ball. He hit Gordon up around the shoulders.

Gordon should never have fumbled that ball.
                  It's not how he was hit, it's when he was hit. Look at the video above. Pause and just move the slider to the 1,2,3 second marks. At 2 second Ingram is right by Lock before the handoff. Gordon literally had no time to secure the football.
                  Last edited by L.M.; 01-09-2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post

It's not how he was hit, it's when he was hit. Look at the video above. Pause and just move the slider to the 1,2,3 second marks. At 2 second Ingram is right by Lock before the handoff. Gordon literally had no time to secure the football.
                    Yeah, maybe it would be a tough ask to expect Gordon not to fumble. It’s disappointing that play happened regardless of who bears the brunt of the blame.
                    My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                    You Mad Bro?
                    Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      After reading over at MHR and watching the play again a couple of times, Ingram came off the line totally unblocked and got there as the handoff was being made, before Gordon could even secure it, so even though he has a history of fumbling and my kneejerk reaction blamed him, I think it would have happened to any RB in the League in this scenario. The TE simply failed to block.

No doubt the fumble isn't completely on him as Albert missed the block. But the fact he was paling around with the guy who caused the fumble and cost us the game is aggravating.

Comment

• Originally posted by sra84 View Post

No doubt the fumble isn't completely on him as Albert missed the block. But the fact he was paling around with the guy who caused the fumble and cost us the game is aggravating.
                        I get that, I hate the Chefs, it was a bitter loss mostly because of that play and the big point swing it caused. But, many times over the years I've seen QB's who got sacked laugh and joke with DL players who sacked them and other friendly things like that between players after the game, and Manning would golf with Brady in the offseason when their teams were top rivals in the AFC. Why? Because at the end of the day, it's just a game, not a war, so from the player perspective, it's not necessary to hate your opponent nor hold grudges against specific players just because they did their job and made good plays against you and your team.

Comment

Working...
                        X