X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post

No doubt the fumble isn't completely on him as Albert missed the block. But the fact he was paling around with the guy who caused the fumble and cost us the game is aggravating.
    I get that, I hate the Chefs, it was a bitter loss mostly because of that play and the big point swing it caused. But, many times over the years I've seen QB's who got sacked laugh and joke with DL players who sacked them and other friendly things like that between players after the game, and Manning would golf with Brady in the offseason when their teams were top rivals in the AFC. Why? Because at the end of the day, it's just a game, not a war, so from the player perspective, it's not necessary to hate your opponent nor hold grudges against specific players just because they did their job and made good plays against you and your team.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    After reading over at MHR and watching the play again a couple of times, Ingram came off the line totally unblocked and got there as the handoff was being made, before Gordon could even secure it, so even though he has a history of fumbling and my kneejerk reaction blamed him, I think it would have happened to any RB in the League in this scenario. The TE simply failed to block.

No doubt the fumble isn't completely on him as Albert missed the block. But the fact he was paling around with the guy who caused the fumble and cost us the game is aggravating.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Originally posted by L.M. View Post

It's not how he was hit, it's when he was hit. Look at the video above. Pause and just move the slider to the 1,2,3 second marks. At 2 second Ingram is right by Lock before the handoff. Gordon literally had no time to secure the football.
    Yeah, maybe it would be a tough ask to expect Gordon not to fumble. It’s disappointing that play happened regardless of who bears the brunt of the blame.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    Originally posted by broncolee View Post
    Ingram didn’t swipe at the ball. He hit Gordon up around the shoulders.

Gordon should never have fumbled that ball.
    It's not how he was hit, it's when he was hit. Look at the video above. Pause and just move the slider to the 1,2,3 second marks. At 2 second Ingram is right by Lock before the handoff. Gordon literally had no time to secure the football.
    Last edited by L.M.; 01-09-2022, 09:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

• broncolee
    replied
    Ingram didn’t swipe at the ball. He hit Gordon up around the shoulders.

Gordon should never have fumbled that ball.

Leave a comment:

• L.M.
    replied
    After reading over at MHR and watching the play again a couple of times, Ingram came off the line totally unblocked and got there as the handoff was being made, before Gordon could even secure it, so even though he has a history of fumbling and my kneejerk reaction blamed him, I think it would have happened to any RB in the League in this scenario. The TE simply failed to block.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by sra84 View Post
    Boy, nothing gets better than seeing Gordon having a laugh with Ingram, who caused yet another critical fumble by Gordon, and cost us the game. Nice to see he doesn't care.

Good riddance.
    Gordon made the Top 10 worst free agent signings by Elway with the fumble and worse, laughing it up with Ingram. At least he wasn’t signed for more than 2 years.

Leave a comment:

• sra84
    replied
    Boy, nothing gets better than seeing Gordon having a laugh with Ingram, who caused yet another critical fumble by Gordon, and cost us the game. Nice to see he doesn't care.

Good riddance.

Leave a comment:

• jazzy22jeff
    replied
    Originally posted by Peerless View Post
    Kicking a field goal in the redzone down 7 with 4 minutes to play when you have already been eliminated from the playoffs is the epitome of the Fangio era. Get him the heck out of Denver.
    He's dumb and old.......Monday can't come fast enough....Proven loser

Leave a comment:

• bronco30
    replied
    paton has a big offseason ahead of him first a coach then a QB and then a lot help needed on defense via FA and the draft

Leave a comment:

• BiscuitBronco
    replied
    Originally posted by Hadez View Post

I think opposing teams realize they do not need to take chances against Vic's defense because his offense is so bad.

Our defense is not as good as it looks statically.
    100% yes...

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    Well hopefully they figure this thing out, and put a product on the field that can win football games next year.
    (They need to look at the man in the mirror ,,, And make That Change!!!!!!
    Whooo! )

Leave a comment:

• Ear2dastreets
    replied
    Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

We were in the red zone and what happened? Did Lock fumble for a defensive TD? No. Lock put us in a position to beat KC for the first time in years. He’s better than he’s given credit for and there’s no reason he can’t get even better next year.
    What happened in the red zone in the Cincinnati game. Asking for a friend?

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post

Second longest losing streak with 5 straight losing seasons. Six consecutive seasons missing the playoffs, second longest active drought behind the Jets….Jets.

If you build a company and destroy it, you haven’t done a good job. Elway played the leading role in ruining the franchise. That’s nothing to be proud of.
    Yeah I'll take the good with the bad!!!
    go root for the chargers they have never won anything!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    So you would rather not had Elway as a GM?
    5 AFC west Titles
    2 AFC Championships
    1 SB Title
    ?
    Second longest losing streak with 5 straight losing seasons. Six consecutive seasons missing the playoffs, second longest active drought behind the Jets….Jets.

If you build a company and destroy it, you haven’t done a good job. Elway played the leading role in ruining the franchise. That’s nothing to be proud of.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X