X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-season Game Day Thread 2022: Week 1: Cowboys @ Broncos

Football !

New QB, new owners. Lots to be excited about.

Please read the CoC and keep things respectful. Thanks.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Can you believe it's almost time for Broncos football!!!

I expect a new era of Broncos football.

I think we're going to start to get back to our old ways of being a respectable franchise again.

BOOM!

Comment

UNHORSE THE COWBOYS!
      BLAM! BLAM!

"Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Do we expect to see starters, or back ups from the get go?

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
          Do we expect to see starters, or back ups from the get go?
          I’m guessing the starters will see a series or two, that’s about it.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

I’m guessing the starters will see a series or two, that’s about it.
            Doesn't sound like many of the starters will see action.
            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
            Adopted By:
            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
            Broncbeat

Comment

Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post

Doesn't sound like many of the starters will see action.
              Doesn’t surprise me. I’m interested either way. Excited for the new era to begin.
              sigpic

Comment

I definitely don't expect to see much of the starters. As mentioned earlier, maybe a series or two. I'm still excited. Want to see what our draft picks and 2nd year players look like.

Comment

Are they afraid RW will get hurt or he doesnt need practice?

Comment

These preseason games will be more about fringe players winning roster/practice squad positions. Hackett's practices have had very little direct competition with "jog throughs". These games are really the only opportunity for many players to make an impression and with the starters not likely to play very much, the other players will get playing time. I'm guessing those that play will play hard.

Comment

Originally posted by lvbronx View Post
                      These preseason games will be more about fringe players winning roster/practice squad positions. Hackett's practices have had very little direct competition with "jog throughs". These games are really the only opportunity for many players to make an impression and with the starters not likely to play very much, the other players will get playing time. I'm guessing those that play will play hard.
                      Exactly this! Rw and starters have been practicing with the cowboys all week. No need to get a starter injury

Comment

Originally posted by MrMax View Post
                        Are they afraid RW will get hurt or he doesnt need practice?
                        I don't want Russ, Javonte, Sutton, Jeudy, PS2, Simmons, Jackson, Chubb or both Jones to play at all in the preseason. There's really no need to, they are practicing in camp and conditioning there. No need to risk pointless preseason games on guys who are vital to this seasons success

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post

I don't want Russ, Javonte, Sutton, Jeudy, PS2, Simmons, Jackson, Chubb or both Jones to play at all in the preseason. There's really no need to, they are practicing in camp and conditioning there. No need to risk pointless preseason games on guys who are vital to this seasons success
                          I would say they all need some (if limited) actual game time before the regular season begins. Injuries can happen at any time.

Comment

First of all, welcome back everyone. Hope all of you enjoyed the off-season. Great to see some of the old heads and welcome some of the new fans that may be in this thread.

So excited to get this new campaign put the way. I'm as hyped as Hackett. I have bought in to the new regime and players. Got my Surtain Jersey all ready to go but thinking I'll also add Williams.

Officially Passenger 057 on the let's ride bus haha mainly cause of the Wesley snipes movie but anyways let's ride guys. Can't contain my excitement.

Looking forward to seeing Washington and Bonito tonight. If Russ plays him as well. Also want to check out Eric the TE heard he's been tearing up camp as well.

Again it's so great to see everyone and glad to be back for another year of Broncos football. New owners new regime new qb its a great time to be a fan but also want to thank the Bowlens for everything they've given the franchise in their tenure. Okay introductory post of 2022 over with lets play sime ball!
                            :go:

Comment

Originally posted by GMTD View Post

I would say they all need some (if limited) actual game time before the regular season begins. Injuries can happen at any time.
                              I don't see why....coaches know exactly how important they are. Imo, just let the players on the cut line compete. Absolutely no reason our stars need to play

Comment

Working...
                              X