Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning and Henningsen really stood out.

Hope Griffith gets better soon. Our ILB position was weak to begin with. Losing Griffith hurts.

The WR battles will be interesting.

Need to see more production from Bonitto. He had a couple of nice plays but he needs to improve.

Albert O still can't block.

Agim and Jamar Johnson look like they could be cuts. Maybe not this early but by the end of pre-season.

Singleton stinks. I still can't believe we signed him.

RT is still a big question mark.

The running game was putrid. Even if it is backups, that performance was unacceptable. Boone looks like he was a wasted signing too.

Looks like it's Josh Johnson's job at back up QB. Was a little concerning it took 3 drives to get going but it's the first pre-season game.

Lastly....love the play calls and designs by Hackett and Outten. So much more refreshing than the same 6 plays under Shurmur.
    Last edited by sra84; 08-14-2022, 05:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sra84 View Post
      Browning and Henningsen really stood out.

Hope Griffith gets better soon. Our ILB position was weak to begin with. Losing Griffith hurts.

The WR battles will be interesting.

Need to see more production from Bonitto. He had a couple of nice plays but he needs to improve.

Albert O still can't block.

Agim and Jamar Johnson look like they could be cuts. Maybe not this early but by the end of pre-season.

Singleton stinks. I still can't believe we signed him.

RT is still a big question mark.

The running game was putrid. Even if it is backups, that performance was unacceptable. Boone looks like he was a wasted signing too.

Looks like it's Josh Johnson's job at back up QB. Was a little concerning it took 3 drives to get going but it's the first pre-season game.

Lastly....love the play calls and designs by Hackett and Outten. So much more refreshing than the same 6 plays under Shurmur.
      This is really concerning, imo, if he can't block he can't play. Im perfectly happy with Saubert and Dulcich

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post
        Do we expect to see starters, or back ups from the get go?
        Just out of curiosity, did any of the presumptive starters play a down? I looked at the stat sheet and didn't see anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by BiscuitBronco View Post

Just out of curiosity, did any of the presumptive starters play a down? I looked at the stat sheet and didn't see anyone?
          Out of the offensive and defensive players currently listed as starters on the depth chart, only Albert O, Calvin Anderson and Jonas Griffith saw playing time.

Comment

https://denverfan.com/2099841/bronco...with-run-game/

Comment

Working...
            X