This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

should of been at least 35 runs your we had 3 tries from the 2yd line and 1 from 1yd line and threw it all 4 times that is crazy esp. with the guy like williams in the backfield
    I don't disagree inwas just coming up with a reason that made sense rather than the than the made up stuff some are doing

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

I know. Its weird. Like if we aren't winning every game 50-0, every coach needs to be fired and every player cut.

Meanwhile, I feel like Aaron Rogers, wanting to tell folks to "R-E-L-A-X."

Broncos won today! It's okay to be happy about it!
      No, people just expect an offense with Russell Wilson at QB to score more than 16 points a game. Especially against bad teams.

I don't see anyone upset that the Broncos won. But I do see people with legitimate criticism for a coach and offense that is severly unprepared and underperforming.

There is a distinct difference between optimism and denial.

The first step to fixing a problem is acknowledging there is a problem. The Broncos have a major problem with the head coach and the offense. Time to admit it.

Comment

• We got the W !!!

​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Or, concentrate on being HC and let someone else call the plays. He looks like an OC on the sideline, not HC. Team needs a HC overseeing the whole game. He's too distracted by calling O to provide that perspective.
          This ^^^^^^
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Now we need to see some improvement, play calls in the red zone need to improve, getting the play in to Russ need to improve, Front week 1 to week 2 , seems like Hackett got worse. Got to see some sort of improvement in week 3 against the 49ers. let's hope, go Broncos

Comment

• The Broncos have to face the 49ers with their best quarterback on the field. Jimmy > Trey.

Trey got beat by Justin Fields.

Jimmy G whooped up on Seattle’s defense that held Russell to 16 points.

The 49ers’ defense held Geno Smith to 7 points who scored 17 against Denver’s defense.

Jimmy’s biggest problem has been availability, not talent level.

Let’s hope the Broncos get their act together.
              My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
              You Mad Bro?
              Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                The Broncos have to face the 49ers with their best quarterback on the field. Jimmy > Trey.

Trey got beat by Justin Fields.

Jimmy G whooped up on Seattle’s defense that held Russell to 16 points.

The 49ers’ defense held Geno Smith to 7 points who scored 17 against Denver’s defense.

Jimmy’s biggest problem has been availability, not talent level.

Let’s hope the Broncos get their act together.
                I see where you are coming from but...

1. SF were at home, not playing at Lumin Field in Seattle.

2. Jimmy G's stats were vastly inferior to Russ's despite playimg in his own stadium: 13-21, 154 yards ans 1TD. Russ 28-42, 340 yards and 1TD.

3. Geno threw two interceptions against SF,

4 SF had 373 overall yards. Denver had over 450.

SF most definitely executed a whole lot better and are far more organised, as things stand. They only gave away a single penalty in the whole game. And yes, Jimmy G makes them a far more formidable opponent than Lance does.

However, if we can cut out the unforced errors we should beat SF at home.

Comment

• With Trey I was thinking it would be a dub...with Jimmy.....this might be bad....and we know Jimmy is gonna throw into a team meeting at least two times in the game but if Surtain is on the shelf for that game, who will be there to catch those picks?

Comment

• 49ers pass attempts against Seattle- 24
                    49ers rush attempts against Seattle- 45

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
                      With Trey I was thinking it would be a dub...with Jimmy.....this might be bad....and we know Jimmy is gonna throw into a team meeting at least two times in the game but if Surtain is on the shelf for that game, who will be there to catch those picks?
                      Shanahan's ability to scheme the running game is the main thing you play against when you play the 49ers. Yes, they have a good defense, and Shanahan scheme's the passing game well, but it all starts with the running game.

Kittle might play as well, and that's something that should be talked about whilst trembling in terror over Jimmy Garoppolo.
                      Last edited by Spice 1; 09-19-2022, 08:11 AM.

Comment

• Watching the condensed version now. The play-by-play commentator says the offense is a cousin to the Seattle offense from Wilson's time there. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they shouldn't let Wilson be assistant OC.

After the pass interference that got them to the 2-yard line, why didn't they hand the ball to Williams at least once?
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

• Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                          Watching the condensed version now. The play-by-play commentator says the offense is a cousin to the Seattle offense from Wilson's time there. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe they shouldn't let Wilson be assistant OC.

After the pass interference that got them to the 2-yard line, why didn't they hand the ball to Williams at least once?
                          I think I agree with those who think we need to be just a little more traditional with the offense, but especially inside the 10yd line. I appreciate what Hackett is doing, but maybe scale it back a touch for the time being. Establish a propensity to run the ball a little more and build on that.

Comment

Working...
                          X