This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BroncoDrej View Post
    Watching the Chefs have their way with the Bucs right now. No way we end the losing streak against them this season!
    Division games are always closer. We had them on the ropes until MG3 fumbled the go ahead score away.
    Super Bowl XXXII, XXXIII & 50 Champs

Comment

• Rooting for Tampa Bay now so that we stay tied for 1st place

Comment

• We saved Josh’s job today haha….
        [D7C4396B-F1D6-4291-890C-4C7F4D83E499.jpg/SIGPIC]

Comment

• This might sound crazy but the way Russell Wilson has been carrying himself gives me flashbacks of Joe Flacco's time in Denver. So far RW has been pretty much a turd. No passion or immediacy.

Comment

• through 4 games this team is not very good very undisciplined way to many to name and the coaching looks shaky esp. on offense and the best part of the team has been the punter and the returner washington

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post

Not trying to be snarky, legit question: what did you like from Wilson?
              He keeps improving this offense, if only the rest of the team could catch and hold on to the ball....
              [sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post

He keeps improving this offense, if only the rest of the team could catch and hold on to the ball....
                and if the OL could at least 2 series in a row with out putting us behind the chains by either a penalty or poor blocking

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post

and if the OL could at least 2 series in a row with out putting us behind the chains by either a penalty or poor blocking

Denver fix the oline LOL 😂

Comment

• Been watching to see how this would turn out.
                    Very early in the season but the Broncos offense looks like the Seahawks offense used to.
                    once teams figured out to take away the deep ball Russ hasn’t been the same quarterback plus his reluctance to work the middle of the field doesn’t help.
                    So far it looks like Pete Carrol wasn’t the problem and letting Russ cook wasn’t the way to win games. Still a lot of games left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deandc View Post

Ahh were u watching tonight? He accounted for 89% of the offensive Yards and all 3 tds. Despite 5 drops. Complt 69% of his passes and a 125 passer. And was put leading rusher.
                      You got it Deano!
                      Russ needs to keep Cooking!He's the co-coach of this operation! "Let's All Ride On #3"

Comment

• Just watched the game. As I suspected, the real reason for the loss was the defense’s inability to stop Josh Jacobs.

Gordon’s fumble was not the deciding factor. The Broncos’ lack of commitment to the running game and unwillingness to give Gordon the ball again hurt their chances of winning as much as the poor run defense.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                        X