Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have the heart to pull a late one tonight after losing to the ones that should not be named.
    Hoping to wake up to news of a W!

Comment

Originally posted by Jaws View Post
      I don't have the heart to pull a late one tonight after losing to the ones that should not be named.
      Hoping to wake up to news of a W!
      Wishing you sweet dreams of rainbow passes and long touchdown runs

Goooooooooooooooo Broncos!
      [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

I think you can watch on the NFL app or NFL.com since it's a nationally televised game.
        well may have to try that...thanks

Comment

Just got a notification from score, Murray will not be active tonight.
          [D7C4396B-F1D6-4291-890C-4C7F4D83E499.jpg/SIGPIC]

Comment

Originally posted by 309a View Post
            Just got a notification from score, Murray will not be active tonight.
            well damn, so sad.

people here think that any bum off the street is better than Gordon. I guess the Broncos don't agree.
            You're Wrong!
            Recognize That You're Wrong!
            Move On

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post

well damn, so sad.

people here think that any bum off the street is better than Gordon. I guess the Broncos don't agree.

I guess when he fumbles it again tonight the Organization will still know more than the fans right lol 😂. Unreal. All I do know is thank God we have a HC that does not know to utilize the run game so hopefully no touches for butter fingers lol 😂

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                first games in many years i will not get to watch no amazon video.....well things need to be better tonight like stopping the run and be able to run it and also please football gods no more injuries
                You can get the free trial on Amazon Prime, just cancel it before 30 days are up.

Comment

I scored some free club level seats for the game tonight. First game I’ve gone to in a few years. Here’s hoping I get to watch a great game!

Comment

Go Melvin! We're going to need him to excel for the rest of the season in order to reach the playoffs, so here's hoping he can turn the page and become an asset.

Latavius Murray is an excellent insurance policy but a mistake free Melvin is a better back.

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                      first games in many years i will not get to watch no amazon video.....well things need to be better tonight like stopping the run and be able to run it and also please football gods no more injuries
                      Also, if you don’t want to do the free trial on Amazon, it will be on local broadcast on channel 20. Don’t know where you live, but if you live locally, that’s an option as well.

Comment

Go Broncos, last game before I'll be going to three consecutive matches, send me off to Denver with a win!
                        Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by RocketArm006 View Post

Also, if you don’t want to do the free trial on Amazon, it will be on local broadcast on channel 20. Don’t know where you live, but if you live locally, that’s an option as well.
                          i have amazon just not a prime account and i am in nebraska i will try the NFL.com

Comment

OUTRUN THE COLTS!
                            BLAM! BLAM!
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Looking for improvement and a W tonight.
                              :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
                                Looking for improvement and a W tonight.
                                It is you!

Good to see you.

Thanks, Elway!

Go Broncos!!!
                                Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Working...
                                X