X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Can we trade for Drew Lock
    Hackett broke Wilson. No way he can fix Drew's problems.

Comment

• Man. I don't even know. We've had some bad teams, but this is just different. The worst part is there is no way out.

Comment

• Pete Carroll is a smart head coach, no smart head coach will trade a good QB. Denver fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Comment

• Don’t throw on 3rd down and take the FG, we win. Why do fans know this and not our stupid coaches and QB?
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• The scary thing to me is Russ is playing with zero fire or desire he acts like he doesn’t care anymore I just don’t get it man.
            sigpic

Comment

• I want to vote Russell Wilson off the island.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by roushmartin6 View Post
                Maybe they should have played in preseason. They worked out together in the off season. Wilson just sucks. We got hosed. This will go down as the worst trade in NFL history
                This is what bugs me about Hackett. He didn't think - maybe with an entirely new (and inexperienced coaching staff), a new quarterback and new system, we need as many reps as possible and should take advantage of the preseason to do that. Instead, he spouted off how it was about safety, about data, about a changed league and acted like he was smarter than everyone else.

Well that hasn't aged well.
                The only place that success comes before work is in the dictionary. - Vince Lombardi

Comment

• I had a feeling we were going to lose this game when after Sterns’ second pick, we didn’t get a single yard and settled for a FG. You almost can predict a 3 and out.

This offense is trash and I’ve lost all hope. I had more hope with Teddy and Drew last year, and basically every QB since Manning left. Unbelievable.

When is realistically the earliest Russ can get out of Denver? At least we’re going to get a new press conference of Russ smirking, giggling, and blabbering fake motivation.

Man, I am so frustrated right now. The most I ever been being a fan of this team.
                  2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Humberg View Post

This is what bugs me about Hackett. He didn't think - maybe with an entirely new (and inexperienced coaching staff), a new quarterback and new system, we need as many reps as possible and should take advantage of the preseason to do that. Instead, he spouted off how it was about safety, about data, about a changed league and acted like he was smarter than everyone else.

Well that hasn't aged well.
                    Nope cause we have more injuries than we've ever had. Billy Turner with his bum knee was active because we have so many guys hurt
                    sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                      The scary thing to me is Russ is playing with zero fire or desire he acts like he doesn’t care anymore I just don’t get it man.
                      Already got his contract…
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco51 View Post

Hackett broke Wilson. No way he can fix Drew's problems.
                        Actually, he probably can fix Drew Lock because Lock is probably more receptive to coaching. Wilson only cares about his legacy and thinks he has all the answers. He's probably the driving force behind the refusal to commit to the run.

Another 40+ pass attempt night, another loss. Only Tom Brady has a winning record in such games.
                        You're Wrong!
                        Recognize That You're Wrong!
                        Move On

Comment

• So glad I get like Eleven days away from watching this trash pile of a team play. Waste of yet another great defensive effort.
                          Last edited by Elway; 10-07-2022, 12:19 AM.
                          The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
                            Man. I don't even know. We've had some bad teams, but this is just different. The worst part is there is no way out.
                            So true! No draft picks to reap, a quarter billion invested, and a personal office for the individual player at the facility, and here comes the remainder of the 2020s with these assets and prospects, in a division with Mahomes, Herbert, and Las Vegas… yeah!

Comment

• That seriously was the worst Bronco game I’ve ever watched and I watched them get their ass kicked 55-10 in a Superbowl

Comment

• Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post

Already got his contract…
                                Yup made his money got paid now shows zero motivation
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X