X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Game Day Thread: 2022: Week 11 Broncos vs Panthers

Hey Broncos fans,

Thank you if you are still coming here. Overall game day threads are shorter as we are shedding active posters the way the season has went. Can’t blame people for not wanting to post and talk about this farce of a team, but can say thank you to those showing up. Misery loves company.

Once again we can say that if we scored 20 points in regulation we would be 9-1. A great defensive effort was wasted by the D who gave up a FG with under 2 minutes left, and then forgot to guard the best receivers the Faiders had for a walk in TD. Good job by all.. kudos to the whole staff and players on the field for that one. That’s 6 losses in a row to the Faiders.
    Still plagued by stupid coaching decisions that fly in the face of basic knowledge. 3-10 at the 2 minute warning, keep the clock moving… even it it means taking a sack. Esp when the opponent is against the clock. Not that Melvin (fumbles) Gordon didn’t add to it, and special teams let a FG get blocked and the Oline practically gave High 5s to Crosby as he seemed to pass them by on each play. Some bad play calls, throws and dropped passes. You know a typical game for this team.

How god awful is this team. Well 0-3 in OT this season.
    First team to not score 20 points against the Raiders this year.
    Lost 6 of the last 7 games.
    Have scored only 4 TD in the last 5 home games
    Have blown 10 point leads in the last 2 games.

D gave it up good, they held on for 58 minutes. The offense showed they were as Anemic and pathetic as ever, even under Kubiack. Russ played ok, but failed to score a TD. No team should be this sucky for this loan. There has been very little this team has done right this year and we’ve wasted another season hoping for a turn around of some sort since Manning left.
    For our troubles this week we get equally sucky Panthers (3-8) who have struggled likewise since we beat them in the Super Bowl with Manning. They need help so much they traded away McCaffrey. They still have a good up and coming runner… but he aint no C-Mac.

So the lowest scoring team in the league us travels to the east to meet the team that is 25th. Russ had another game without a TD. Panthers scored only 3 points last week. This is the game for offensive offenses. Pick the under. WE have the 3rd ranked D, even though they can’t close out games at times. Panthers aren’t good vs the run, but Denver cant really run the ball. Some one has to win… but we couldn’t beat the 2 win Raiders last week, I have faith we will choke this game away just as well. This game is a turkey game that was left out that no one really wants a second helping of.

Week 11 games… In the last decade we are 5-5. Of the 5 wins 4 came at home, 1 on the road. Of the 5 losses, 2 were at home, 3 on the road. I don’t like early games, east coast games, but as bad as we played all season it’s like mischief managed. Nfl isn’t expecting a ratings bonanza from this match up.

The losing is likely to continue, we may win this one, only thing on the line now is Seattles draft pick they get from us. Broken clock is occsasionally right, maybe the Broncos win this one. In the mean time normal ask is made of you again. Please as always follow the COC. Mods will be out and about per usual. Hoping for a game where we at least stay healthy. I hope everyone has a good football day. As always stay safe and GO BRONCOs!!!

Last edited by Elway; 11-27-2022, 10:35 AM.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Originally posted by Elway View Post
    This game is a turkey game that was left out that no one really wants a second helping of.
    [/FONT]

Yeah blind loyalty has me lining up for potential indigestion! But this one is winnable by virtue of our D so I expect us to win this Battle of the Bad. Thanks, Elway and

GoO BRONCOS!!!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

The Panthers have little chance to win unless McCaffrey has a great game. Oh wait….

Comment

Thanks, Elway!

Go Broncos!!!!

Did I yell loud enough?

Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Elway View Post
          Hey Broncos fans,

Thank you if you are still coming here. Overall game day threads are shorter as we are shedding active posters the way the season has went. Can’t blame people for not wanting to posy and talk about this farce of a team, but can say thank you to those showing up. Misery loves company.[[/FONT]

Thank you for showing up as well Elway!

Misery does love company.

I used to veg out and watch football on Sundays ... my loss of enthusiasm is causing me to hit record on Sundays rather than be there the second the game starts. C'mon Broncos.... after chasing Gordon out of town, we'll see who is next. White Broncos for everyone.

Another Sunday, in which my expectations get lower and lower... lets do this.

GO BRONCOS!!!!
          Last edited by Sophia23; 11-27-2022, 06:33 AM.
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

CAGE THE PANTHERS!
            BLAM! BLAM!
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Go Denver
              Good luck!

Comment

they do have a good defense very good young players so hopefully the OL can block just well enough to get us a few drives or maybe hit a few deep balls to score 17 and please defense stop the run may darnold beat us....would like to see PS2 on moore all day see how well he responds after a tough last game

Comment

Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                  they do have a good defense very good young players so hopefully the OL can block just well enough to get us a few drives or maybe hit a few deep balls to score 17 and please defense stop the run may darnold beat us....would like to see PS2 on moore all day see how well he responds after a tough last game
                  Me too, he needs to play well and I think he has a dominant performance today

Comment

Does anyone know what is the status of Randy Gregory? Thought they said something like 6 weeks or so he would miss but it's been like 8-9 weeks he has been out?

Is he out the rest of the year?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      CAGE THE PANTHERS!
                      BLAM! BLAM!
                      BOOM!

Comment

Go Broncos?

Playing one of the worst teams in the league and I have so little faith in our offense that I struggle to see a W today. Should be a game we win by 20+, but we can rarely even score 20, so who knows…

Go Broncos!
                        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Inactives:

Comment

Here we go again, hoping for the best. Go Broncos!

Thanks Elway
                            [sigpic

Comment

Good write up ELWAY. Spot on….I’m not even exited anymore, we’re a train wreck. Let’s go broncos anyway.
                              [D7C4396B-F1D6-4291-890C-4C7F4D83E499.jpg/SIGPIC]

Comment

Working...
                              X